• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Sanjuro

Not sure if I'm loaded enough. A podcast with me after Game 7 of the Leafs series would have been the highest rated segment possible.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I told Spectre he needs to be on in 5, I'll post his answer once he texts me back.

MacAttack

Testing out a new gif:
http://abload.de/img/bearspankdiupl.gif[IMG]

edit: needs some work.

What is a reasonable file size for animated gifs?

Alucard

Banned
Is anyone else's shit fucking up? Can only hear Marvie and Spectre. Acid's just buzzing. Wondering if I'm the same to you guys.

AcridMeat

Banned
Have you listened to the other ones? Get on it babe.
wvDbVMx.gif

I will, watching Dune right now. (This movie what on Earth)

Acid08

Banned
I'm looking forward to your meltdown on Tuesday even more than the Kings winning.
I look forward to you all continuing to pretend to care about hockey until the Lakers come back.

And this Sharks team has completely blown me away. I had no expectations after last year's horrible season. Here they are challenging for the WCF. Amazing.

Cat Party

I look forward to you all continuing to pretend to care about hockey until the Lakers come back.

And this Sharks team has completely blown me away. I had no expectations after last year's horrible season. Here they are challenging for the WCF. Amazing.

It's been a long time since we've seen a Sharks team that could fight this hard.

Pretty pessimistic about game 7, though. Home ice seems to mean everything to both teams.

Top Bottom