• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
That's badass! I'm jealous!

iwSjCLGSMvpEs.gif

How in the hell are the Sharks the good guys? The Kings have one of the most likeable, blue-collar teams out there. No prima donnas, no lazy entitled players with shit attitudes, no bullshit.

Because they are not the Kings. The Kings are LA and they just buy all sorts of talent. They had Gretzky.

Game 6 photo album

I was more lax on taking lots of pics during the game as compared to the other sporting events I attended the past couple of years. Overall, even though Detroit lost, I enjoyed myself a little bit.

Three things:

1. Who thought it was a good idea to play God Bless America in the middle of the 1st period? Save that shit before the game with the National Anthem or during an Intermission

2. Someone explain to me what lead to Chicago's 4th goal of the game. I saw part of the play but I sure as hell didn't understand the penalty

3. Rain + port-a-potties outside the arena = One fucked up foul smell. Thank goodness I didn't have to experience that stench for very long

And this won't be the last Red Wings game I attend for a while. There's still one game I've been waiting to go to:

OxpRASI.jpg

Maybe Detroit will have better luck winning that game

Socreges

Banned
1. Who thought it was a good idea to play God Bless America in the middle of the 1st period? Save that shit before the game with the National Anthem or during an Intermission
Michigan must be an amazing place.

I love that song, by the way. One of the greatest terrible songs ever.

Quick

Banned
Friend of mine got tickets to the Winter Classic. She paid around $250 each, I think.

I doubt I'll make it with how scarce tickets are, then the price and travel (not that it's incredibly far).

Acid08

Banned
Friend of mine got tickets to the Winter Classic. She paid around $250 each, I think.

I doubt I'll make it with how scarce tickets are, then the price and travel (not that it's incredibly far).
I'm probably going to go and you should to. We could hang out~~~

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Boston, Pittsburgh, LA, and Chicago would be a helluva final 4.

No. Worst case scenario. All 4 of the last 4 cup winners. It'd suck.

Not to mention, 3/4 teams that eliminated the Canucks. I'd be okay with 1 player from all 4 teams combined getting a cup, and that's Iginla.

Fuck those conference finals if that happens.

RC

Banned

Not to mention, 3/4 teams that eliminated the Canucks. I'd be okay with 1 player from all 4 teams combined getting a cup, and that's Iginla.

Go Pens.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions

You just provided 2 additional reasons that I didn't even think of on why Boston, Pittsburgh, LA, and Chicago would be a helluva final 4!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
11 minutes past midnight and the fetishists come out.

Still tamer than the Offseason thread.

I feel like we're having a bit of a crossover event happening right now. Desi selling cheap hookers and Acid looking for someone to puke on.

Marvie_3

Banned

ibpJQguyXnSN3N.gif

You wouldn't be saying this if Vancouver reeled off 4 straight Cups.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Trying to come up with something witty to say about this, but it's so far out of the realm of possibility that I have nothing.

I doubt he would be able to get a word in edgewise with Tabris being around if that happened anyways.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This week needs to end.

Red Wings are collapsing after barely making it into the playoffs, but since it's the second round no blame will be placed where it needs to be.
New job opportunity fell through (and I can't stand my current job).
Had to put our 12-year-old German Shepherd to sleep :(

Yep. I'm ready for June.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hockey fans deserve an Original Six Finals match-up for the first time since 1979.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think the worst thing about any Red Wings playoff run is Mitch Albom thinking people from Michigan actually care what he has to say.

Top Bottom