• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hunter S.

Agreed. I'm actually kind of sad that the Wings are leaving the west. As much as I hate 10pm games, the competition in the west just blows away the east.

Plus I hate all the other western teams with a passion and feel indifferent towards the shitty eastern teams. Except the Pens of course, fuck them, go Boston. ;)

We will miss Hating you too. WTF, NHL, send Nashville out East.

Cake Boss

Banned
Can't wait to see the classless Sharks tripping Quick time after time tomorrow.

izN6CpQvYeqdO.gif

Alucard

Banned
Congrats, Hawks fans. Bring on game 7! Looks like round 3 starts this weekend. 2 game 7s first! The winners shall be showered with praise! The losers shall be ridiculed until my throat is sore!

Watching highlights from the game and I seemed to be mesmerized by the beard of Zetterberg... such an awesome beard. I can get like, half of that if I'm lucky.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If i was being honest, after going down 3-1 I would not have predicted a game 7. I love playoff hockey, Go Hawks
If any team was going to do it, it was going to be the team that had a 24 game point streak, I'm surprised anyone is surprised.

Cake Boss

Banned
Millions-millions in the ceiling
Choppas-choppas in the closet

If any team was going to do it, it was going to be the team that had a 24 game point streak, I'm surprised anyone is surprised.

In my defense I'm also a cubs fan. The last time we were even in a world series the Second World War was still going on, so I'm not accustomed to big comebacks in general

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This weekend for ECF and WCF or middle of the week? Would imagine ECF could be Friday and WCF Saturday.
ECF is Saturday. WCF can't be Friday if it's in Chicago (it will be).

Top Bottom