• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Clydefrog

cuthbertprrl1.gif

I don't think I'll be able to read this thread for a while if the Kings lose.

Jumbo Jones has got this on lockdown. Gutless has a goal deflection in him. Juicy is gonna undress Doughty + Voynov and Kopitar is gonna try and eat brains.

Less bandwagon Kings fans in here, the better.

Giggzy

I'm conflicted. As a Ducks fan, the sharks are much bigger of a rival to us then the kings so I'd hate to see them win. On the other hand, I'd hate to see the kings advance and get closer to another cup. I want the Ducks to win the second before they do. Can they both lose? Thanks.

Acid08

Banned
I'm conflicted. As a Ducks fan, the sharks are much bigger of a rival to us then the kings so I'd hate to see them win. On the other hand, I'd hate to see the kings advance and get closer to another cup. I want the Ducks to win the second before they do. Can they both lose? Thanks.
For the good of the world, Douchetin Browneye needs to go.

Socreges

Banned
thread title is correct. salty as FUCK in here!! not even any spice.... just salt.
Heretic brings the spice, I guess.

I like how that was literally your first post on GAF ever since your account had just been approved, but that still somehow makes you a bandwagoner.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Kewl stat for Sharks/Kings:

This is the 17th time in NHL history that the home team has won Games 1-6. The home team in Game 7 is 8-8, with the road team winning the last 3 Game 7s.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He probably signed up last year when the Kings made the playoffs. Just didn't get approved until now. :lol

-CRASH-

Banned
you guys got me. joined gaf just to look cool rooting for a team that seemingly has a high hater:fan ratio. because that's gonna boost my popularity with the chicks, know what I'm sayin?

swaggin out on my 10/10 levels of coolness right now.

oh and concerning the bandwagon.... yeah let's look down on people who want to start following hockey (regardless of reason) because less fans is what this sport needs right now.

same mentality that leads to hockey gaf shitting up NBA threads I guess. daaaayyum shots fired. I said it.

been watching you guys from the bushes for a while now, I know wassup around here ;)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you guys got me. joined gaf just to look cool rooting for a team that seemingly has a high hater:fan ratio. because that's gonna boost my popularity with the chicks, know what I'm sayin?

oh and concerning the bandwagon.... yeah let's look down on people who want to start following hockey (regardless of reason) because less fans is what this sport needs right now.

same mentality that leads to hockey gaf shitting up NBA threads I guess. daaaayyum shots fired. I said it.

been watching you guys from the bushes for a while now, I know wassup around here ;)

IzUaG.gif

Acid08

Banned
Y'all so fucking shook by bandwagon accusations. The reason it's still fun to do is because you guys keep crying about it.

Socreges

Banned

Didn't that happen, like, once? And wasn't it pretty hilarious? And hasn't NBA-GAF been pretty cut up about it ever since?

Quick

Banned
Didn't that happen, like, once? And wasn't it pretty hilarious? And hasn't NBA-GAF been pretty cut up about it ever since?

Two things we've deduced about NBA-GAF after the shittering:

1) omg hockey is racist
2) NBA-GAF are soft like my toilet paper.

So I have a date in half an hour at a bar which is either going to simply bomb (if the Kings win), or bomb harder than Dresden (if the Kings lose). Either way, it's going to bomb, since I'll be watching the tv screen the whole time. I'm not super excited about this girl, and I probably should have just cancelled, but whatever.

That's just how this thread is. I get called a bandwagoner, even though I have like 400 total posts on this forum, with almost all of them coming over the last two months. But no, I must have just started watching hockey after the Lakers lost. I've found it's best to just ignore Acrid and Ducks-age.

Top Bottom