• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Socreges

Banned
Two things we've deduced about NBA-GAF after the shittering:

1) omg hockey is racist
2) NBA-GAF are soft like my toilet paper.
Yeeaaah, and I've noticed that a lot of NBA-GAF seem to strongly identify basketball with black people and hockey with white people. It's weird.

Mii

Banned
So I have a date in half an hour at a bar which is either going to simply bomb (if the Kings win), or bomb harder than Dresden (if the Kings lose). Either way, it's going to bomb, since I'll be watching the tv screen the whole time. I'm not super excited about this girl, and I probably should have just cancelled, but whatever.

Teach her how the NHL bracket works.

Then tell her its all worthless knowledge going forward.

Acid08

Banned
Your boys got this, man. No worries. Enjoy the ride!

This is it man. Game 7. I have no other sport to turn to. I don't care about the 49ers, Warriors, Giants, Raiders, or A's. The Sharks are it for me. I love this team and have been following them my entire life. I genuinely feel like this game is one of the biggest we've played. Love this team, want to see them leave it all on the ice tonight.

Quick

Banned
All I remember is Naked Kesler having his day and NBA-GAF taking it all a bit too seriously.

Good times.

ib1x49bURW1FTh.gif

~Kinggi~

Banned
This is it man. Game 7. I have no other sport to turn to. I don't care about the 49ers, Warriors, Giants, Raiders, or A's. The Sharks are it for me. I love this team and have been following them my entire life. I genuinely feel like this game is one of the biggest we've played. Love this team.

We might need to call paramedics.

Damn, why does the game have to be so early tonight. Hopefully the wife can handle the girl tonight otherwise I'm either going to have to not watch it live or just miss lots of the game.

Mii

Banned
Is Gillette afraid of the preferences of our culture shifting back towards hairy men? These ads pushing attractive women demanding fully shaved men screams desperation.

Acid08

Banned
That's just how this thread is. I get called a bandwagoner, even though I have like 400 total posts on this forum, with almost all of them coming over the last two months. But no, I must have just started watching hockey after the Lakers lost. I've found it's best to just ignore Acrid and Ducks-age.

Jesus you guys are so fucking sensitive. Are you surprised you get shit talked in a sports thread during the playoffs? From state rivals no less? I fucking hate your team and your city, shit gets talked. It's not like Queens fans have anything to really say in here anyway.

Mii

Banned
Acid, I'm conflicted. Should I listen to Dan Rusanowsky with the video not in sync, or should I cope with NBCSN?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is Gillette afraid of the preferences of our culture shifting back towards hairy men? These ads pushing attractive women demanding fully shaved men screams desperation.
It has already begun, and I'm leading the charge.

Heretic

This is it man. Game 7. I have no other sport to turn to. I don't care about the 49ers, Warriors, Giants, Raiders, or A's. The Sharks are it for me. I love this team and have been following them my entire life. I genuinely feel like this game is one of the biggest we've played. Love this team, want to see them leave it all on the ice tonight.

FUCK. YES.

Love this passion! Go Sharks!!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jesus you guys are so fucking sensitive. Are you surprised you get shit talked in a sports thread during the playoffs? From state rivals no less? I fucking hate your team and your city, shit gets talked. It's not like Queens fans have anything to really say in here anyway.

Poll time - which sports thread has the most smack talk?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Poll time - which sports thread has the most smack talk?
I saw you post in here before when I was catching up on the thread and meant to ask you what team you root for? You work for ILM right, or did I think? I didn't really follow what happened there with the let gos.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I saw you post in here before when I was catching up on the thread and meant to ask you what team you root for? You work for ILM right, or did I think? I didn't really follow what happened there with the let gos.

I casually follow the Sharks since they're the local team, but I'm primarily a NFL/MLB fan though I watch pretty much every major sport to some degree.

And I used to work at ILM, yeah. Still job hunting unfortunately.

Top Bottom