• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Both teams look nervous so far. Gonna take a few more minutes to work out the game 7 jitters. Kings especially since to be overdefending, if a team can overdefend.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm bit of a stress eater.

Say a prayer for the box of Wheat Thins I am currently dismantling.
3smr39.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Very tentative first period, as shown by the shots on goal only being 5 to 3. That's some soccer shit right there. However, both teams had pretty good scoring chances. Going to be interesting to see who cracks first in this one. Feels like a game where the first goal could win it if neither team changes up their play from the first.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is going to OT, scoreless. Oh, the humanity!

Alucard, what do you think of the new National album? It's really grown on me over the past few days, as is always the case with their stuff. I'm thinking that it's just as good as High Violet, at least.

Alucard

Banned
This is going to OT, scoreless. Oh, the humanity!

Alucard, what do you think of the new National album? It's really grown on me over the past few days, as is always the case with their stuff. I'm thinking that it's just as good as High Violet, at least.

I'm ashamed to say I still haven't picked it up.
Or downloaded it.
I'm expecting a very solid album that just becomes more addictive with repeated listens. So much of their discography is of high quality...Boxer is probably my favourite album, though.

Top Bottom