• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

ShaneB

Or you can't count :p

Another 11k-ish posts to go!

edit: now listening to HC@noon, at the open up with the Coyote sale price talk and whatnot. This is still as confusing as ever.

I have been dealing with the worst client I could ever imagine over the past three days and the lack of playoff hockey to help me blow off steam is going to kill me.

All there is for me to fall back on is how ridiculous Gaming side has gotten.

I have been dealing with the worst client I could ever imagine over the past three days and the lack of playoff hockey to help me blow off steam is going to kill me.

All there is for me to fall back on is how ridiculous Gaming side has gotten.

There's a thread on the preposterousness of the Xbone power brick. Because the 360 certainly didn't have one, this is absolutely ridicu... oh wait.

Gaming side is a waste of time right now and will continue to be till well after E3. It's times like these where where some peoples unbelievably opinionated and heavily slanted garbage on which corporate masters dick is best to grovel on get revealed and this place turns into some kind of Gamespot Lite.

MacAttack

Alu...

What you gonna do, when the Boston Bruins run wild on you?

hulkhogan_02.jpg

Slurmer

Banned
Honest question: Were you sober the first time you typed that one out?
It was definitely futureman that said it. Of all the shit we attribute to pens fans, he's probably the only one on GAF who embodies all of those things...and he's probably just trolling. Alu did jump on the bandwagon pretty hard though when he started to think his futureman-esque posts were rallying his team from a first round loss to Bryzgalov
lol

Edit: someone post the penguins hulk hogan lookalike

I've had a good think about it, and I really am certain I'm not going to get the next console. All I'm looking forward to is Watch__Dogs and Elder Scrolls Online.

what an odd name.

Invited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Boston media playing up the idea that Boston are "big underdogs." Fuck off.

Ryan Lambert is correct as hell when he says the Boston Media are the fucking worst amongst all of them.

Forget Philly, Boston is uncontested for the worst.

Alucard

Banned
It was definitely futureman that said it. Of all the shit we attribute to pens fans, he's probably the only one on GAF who embodies all of those things...and he's probably just trolling. Alu did jump on the bandwagon pretty hard though when he started to think his futureman-esque posts were rallying his team from a first round loss to Bryzgalov
lol

pens_fans_morreale3.jpg

RC

Banned
lol

ipS0yoL.jpg

MacAttack

Boston media playing up the idea that Boston are "big underdogs." Fuck off.

Pittsburgh is -190 (Boston +165) on the money line (bovada.com) for the series. It's fair to say they are big underdogs and its safe to assume a strong majority of the "professionals" in the media and on this forum will pick Pittsburgh in the series.

Solo

I dunno, but this last ban was the final straw for me. I got banned because a mod interpreted a post as a personal insult instead of a vulgar description. Next time the carnival of stupidity results in a lame ban like that, I'm done.

I dunno, but this last ban was the final straw for me. I got banned because a mod interpreted a post as a personal insult instead of a vulgar description. Next time the carnival of stupidity results in a lame ban like that, I'm done.

i don't know why you guys even bother to post outside of the NHL threads

rest of the forum is garbage

Not even worth responding there. It's all too common a situation and has really soured me on posting outside of a small number of threads.

ShaneB

Take my advice... when you have to think to yourself "Should I post this? Bad things might happen." The answer is always NO!

RC

Banned
It's been said many times, but never leave the bubble. It's like a womb of warm fluid that keeps us norished and gooey.

Top Bottom