• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

But you certainly can't argue the fact that these 4 teams being in the Conference finals is infinitely more interesting than what we had last year. Coyotes Vs Kings? Devils vs Rangers? Were you cheering for the Kings and Coyotes last year? I don't recall so.

These two series are going to be some great hockey, I don't think anyone can doubt that.

Yotes are a special situation in which we're all fucking sick of Phoenix being a thing.

For people who actually have a team to follow, it's generally pretty fucking boring to see the last 4 cup winners in the Conference Finals.

Socreges

Banned
Yotes are a special situation in which we're all fucking sick of Phoenix being a thing.

For people who actually have a team to follow, it's generally pretty fucking boring to see the last 4 cup winners in the Conference Finals.
Agreed, but I'm just hoping it's good, back-and-forth hockey.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Master Race

untitled_zps6ca8b94e.png

I kid

zychi

Banned
Lets go Hawks!

I trust LA to be a cleaner playing team than Det. Should be an awesome series.

I'm rooting for Bos v Chi Cup

Marvie_3

Banned
Someone give Darren Pang a sitcom already. His comedy skills are too good to be wasted on hockey broadcasts.

Well, that's the best thing that could happen with that power play really.

ShaneB

I go for a second for laundry, and I come back and the kings score. I don't even hear Gord Miller go crazy. Why isn't Chris Cuthbert calling this? :( Bah. Come on Hawks.

Top Bottom