• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Clydefrog

ib1H3QFJ7qSFSx.gif

:lol they're such soccer mums... "WHAT'D YOU SAY ABOUT MY BOY?"

Newcastle came back from a 3-1 deficit to win it 4-3.

Good game with a bunch of shit calls :lol

Working 3-8. Fuck.

Oh well. They haven't lost yet this year when I've been working. Hopefully that continues.

Hawks in 7 (coin flip in 7 games I think)
Boston in 6.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the Bruins haven't beaten the Pens since 2011? Really ? Uh-oh
Hawks in 7
Pens in 6

Apparently Morin is on the 4th line for the Hawks. Toews needs to have a big series and the PP needs to start scoring. Will be an interesting series.

Alucard

Banned
Pens beat the Bruins in all 3 meetings this season. Fun fact: Malkin didn't play in any of those games.

THE DAY IS HERE! Let's go Pens!

Solo

Ah, so you're not a hockey fan. You're just a Habs fan.

You can't be one without the other, Alu. It would be like enjoying autoerotic asphyxiation but not liking sex.

But a a final 4 consisting of the last 4 Cup winning teams? No fucks do I give.

Hunter S.

Anyone, but Boston.

#Lunchbox

I actually am happy with the other three. They are all deserving teams for once. Not one team made it on a hot goaltender alone this year.

#Phoenix #New Jersey #New York :-D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Probably going to miss most of Hawks-Kings, but I should probably be around for Bruins-Pens.

Go Bruins. Go Hawks.

Inevitable Stanley Cup Final: Kings vs. Penguins. :|

ShaneB

But a a final 4 consisting of the last 4 Cup winning teams? No fucks do I give.

But you certainly can't argue the fact that these 4 teams being in the Conference finals is infinitely more interesting than what we had last year. Coyotes Vs Kings? Devils vs Rangers? Were you cheering for the Kings and Coyotes last year? I don't recall so.

These two series are going to be some great hockey, I don't think anyone can doubt that.

Samyy

Yea at least I can't really tell who is a clear favourite for the cup/ even getting past the conference finals. Both of them could go either way.

Top Bottom