• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Puck luck has to go in the Pens' favour in the offensive zone eventually. A couple of posts, and far too many high and wide shots or close shaves.

Velcro Fly

Reminds me of double OT against Ottawa when they had a ton of chances and couldn't finish and lost. Just feel like they are going to score and they just can't finish.

Alucard

Banned
SUSPEND HIM! Fuck his ratboy shit face! FUCK HIM!

Wow. That was the same fucking hit...even WORSE! Neal had no idea he was coming!

MacAttack

bruins refs for sure tonight

rep was 100% of the reason cooke got 5
41.1 Boarding – A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player or goalkeeper who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently in the boards. The severity of the penalty,based upon the impact with the boards, shall be at the discretion of the Referee.

ShaneB

Hughson stating what I was going to say. It's the end of the 2nd period of game 1, and these two teams already HATE each other. This series is going to be GREAT.

And we have ourselves a series.

This reminds me of Game 3 against Ottawa. So many posts and chances that just barely miss going in. Bad bounces are the only reason this is even close.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So that got started by Crosby being obnoxious and ended with Crosby STILL out there trying to job the refs. What a cock.

UberTag

Man, these teams really hate each other.
Have the game streaming in the background during a 24-hour movie marathon.
Crosby's picking fights with everyone.

(Incidentally, I'm wearing my 5-0 Bergeron jersey tonight.)

Alucard

Banned
This is why no one likes the Pens.

Looking forward to the third period push. It's gonna be intense.

Rask and the Pens' lack of finish have been the story.

Vokoun has been huuuuge in keeping this one close. Hope the Pens reward him on the PP to start the period.

JCizzle

This is some terrible damn hockey

Lol Marchand. That was of a type as the Cooke hit from behind imo

Talk when Marchand kills Crosby's career on a dirty hit, spends more time building that rep, and then makes that same hit in a few years. Until then, keep defending that piece of shit Cooke.

cookehit2.gif

McQuaid should have jumped higher.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Cancelled my satellite and made myself a homemade antenna.... The hd CBC feed looks so much better than before dont get it..

Velcro Fly

Selling Boston short if you think it's luck that has them up. They've played well defensively. Rask has made some big stops.

I'm not sure how you can really call them "bad bounces" when so many of the pens shots have been completely missing the net. Most of the time it looks like they aren't even looking when they make the shot.

If anything all of the pucks hitting the post are just them getting closer to actually hitting the goal with anything that's not a wide open break away.

Top Bottom