• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MacAttack

Fun Fact: shots that hit the post aren't even counted as a shot on goal.

I think some Pens fans think they are worth half a goal or something...

iqubal

Banned
Great game. Marchand is a dirty rat, just like Matt Cooke. Lets hope they fight each other and there's a double KO. Crosby is going to rip it up soon. I can feel it.

Alucard

Banned

Not at all. Just saying they've gotten close but haven't been able to put it away.

Pretty sure everyone in here is just hot-headed right now because of all the controversy in this game.

I wonder if McQuaid was working on getting Cooke a suspension by not returning that period.

Guy is such a poser. He clearly saw Cooke coming. Really tried to sell that shit. I don't buy this "terrible hit" crippling him one bit. If it did, he allowed it to happen.

It's common knowledge that:

3 assists = 1 goal
3 posts = 1 goal

Pens should have at least one goal by now, hopefully Shero put in a call to Uncle Bettman during the intermission and it'll be on the board at the start of the third.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I wonder if McQuaid was working on getting Cooke a suspension by not returning that period.

Matt "skate murderer" Cooke shouldn't even be in the NHL anymore by any logic but this is Shittburgh and their owner would leave if something happened. Hopefully Melnyk's CSI team are going to publish their results on the Karlsson atrocity.

So why didn't he come back that period? Still faking while his team is short a defenseman?

Obviously its a good trade off for the bruins to give up one of there main defensive players to take Cooke out of the game, otherwise who knows which star players career he might end in the rest of the game.

Holiday

Banned
Watching two scumbag teams is actually fun. Both are clownshoes, but no decent human being wants the Pens to make the finals.

Top Bottom