• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

ATF487

Cooke is a prick but taken on its own that's not a suspension imo

really worried about how this game is goin though

Quick

Banned
He's going to get suspended and I suspect that it's going to be because of his past moreso than headhunting in game 1.

If he does, his reputation is exactly why. Shanahan makes it clear that a player's past offences have a hand in his decision. Cooke's being the worst, I could see him get the Raffi Torres treatment and get suspended for the rest of the series.

cookehit2.gif

Alucard

Banned
Look at that deliberate slash by Lucic. What a piece of shit whose only purpose is to hurt people. Fuck that guy. Pens PP goal incoming, fuckers.

My bad. It was Nathan Horton.

calder

Every time there's a shorthanded 2 on 0 the assistant coach in charge of special teams should be executed next intermission.

And yeah astonishing Marchand didn't get a penalty there

Alucard

Banned
Bruins refs.

Both goalies have been good tonight, but I still feel it's only a matter of time before the Pens kick the door down.

Velcro Fly

Don't know how they missed that interference on Marchand on that 2 on 1. Letang got knocked down trying to get back and defend.

Top Bottom