• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Ahh I see. I guess that makes sense, but didn't the Hawks have two days off in one of their series this year?

Yeah, that was what I meant. I forgot that about the Leafs-Bruins though.

Yeah, maybe twice even. At least once though. Might be a scheduling conflict with stuff at the Staples Center preventing that though.

cube444

Look for lots of Pens PP action after that Crosby whine-a-thon last night. I'm sure Mario got on the phone today too to back up his little cum dumpster.

yyzjohn

Banned
Look for lots of Pens PP action after that Crosby whine-a-thon last night. I'm sure Mario got on the phone today too to back up his little cum dumpster.

I'm no Pens fan but I'm tired of this hyperbole about them getting preferential league treatment.

Alucard

Banned
Pens had valid reasons for wanting more PPs last game. Regardless, it probably wouldn't have made a difference with how they weren't capitalizing on their chances last night. I fully expect a reversal of fortunes tomorrow night.

MacAttack

Home ice means nothing in the Pit-Bos series. Both teams have so much big game experience it really doesn't matter. And it was loud in Pitt last night.

Quick

Banned
Shut up Quick. They were my favorite team in the east these past two years.

but I'll hate them next year if it makes you feel any better.

tumblr_mngvrls7Io1rjv04eo1_250.gif

cube444

I rooted for them, merely cause I enjoy rooting for certain underdogs. Can't hate on that Caps hot streak though.

Looking for a Chicago win tonight.

*shrugs*

Tim Horton's "coffee" sucks. There I said it.

Everyone knows this. I find the only ones who truly like the coffee are dirtbags in general who can't afford to pay for premium coffee or non-hardcore coffee lovers.

These same dirtbags can be seen purchasing Laker and Lakeport beer while telling you it's also amazing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pens had valid reasons for wanting more PPs last game. Regardless, it probably wouldn't have made a difference with how they weren't capitalizing on their chances last night. I fully expect a reversal of fortunes tomorrow night.

i9TdrpnPo6wqT.gif

I'm so so sorry

Top Bottom