• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

I'm 19 :p

First post. Hi all.

jaybeeze

fry_bigger.jpg

Quick

Banned
Funny you of all people should ask, lol.

I'm a Canucks fan. Cheering pretty equally for any of the final four, though.

Except LA. Yuck.

Four important NHL-GAF questions to determine your membership status:

Kave Man or DopeyFish?

Marvie or Wsox?

What are your thoughts on the Swiss?

How high is your vertical leap?

Stoll didn't look good. Bit slow and like he was still working his way back into things. Might be a good idea to sit him for Toffoli.

Then again the entire team outside of Quick and Penner looked rough. Kings have had one of these games in both series so far, hopefully that's all it was. Hawks looked real good though.

God that Gametrailers video player is goddamn terrible.

The Dyack incident was so funny when it first happened. That was about the time I was actually subscribed to the 1up Yours podcast and saw both sides happen at once.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't want to make a new thread for this, so I'll say it here:

Holy fuck the acting in Gran Torino, outside of Clint Eastwood, was awful. Great movie, but I guess it must be difficult finding strong bilingual Asian actors?
Clint Eastwood has a lot of filming experience, while the Hmong actors had relatively little experience.[22] Some of the Hmong cast did not have proficiency in English.

After holding casting calls in Fresno, California, Detroit, Michigan, and Saint Paul, Minnesota, Eastwood selected ten Hmong lead actors and supporting actors. Of them, only one was not a first time actor.
Four important NHL-GAF questions to determine your membership status:

Kave Man or DopeyFish?

Marvie or Wsox?

What are your thoughts on the Swiss?

How high is your vertical leap?
No question on his opinion of the Jets?
i bort a scarf to0

http://i.imgur.com/Uoi24Dy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That was about 3 months pay right?

I don't want to make a new thread for this, so I'll say it here:

Holy fuck the acting in Gran Torino, outside of Clint Eastwood, was awful. Great movie, but I guess it must be difficult finding strong bilingual Asian actors?
I blame the script. The dialogue for the old people is fine but it is completely out of touch for anyone under 55. How many young black teens know about "spooks" and who the hell uses that now?

Alucard

Banned
MacAttack's Photoshop is clearly worse than anything I've posted in these playoffs.

No podcast for me tonight. Get some Bruins and Kings fans on.

p.s.
marchandcooke.gif

Draconian

So the Hawks and Kings play again tonight? Can someone explain this schedule to me? Why are they playing back-to-backs all of a sudden when they haven't done it once thusfar in the playoffs?

So the Hawks and Kings play again tonight? Can someone explain this schedule to me? Why are they playing back-to-backs all of a sudden when they haven't done it once thusfar in the playoffs?

Are you talking about either team not playing back-to-backs?

Cause I recall the Leafs-Bruins Game 6 and Game 7 being a back-to-back

Top Bottom