• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

TheFatOne

Marchand has to be better than that. I don't mind him agitating, but that's crossing a line. You could seriously hurt someone like that. That slash was also dirty.

Alucard

Banned
Why would you want to run and gun with the Pens?

This feels like the last meeting of the season where Boston tried protecting a 2-1 lead in the third but then lost 3-2 in the final 5 minutes because they just refused to attack. Bruins are looking a little more offensive in this one, but they still don't seem to be attacking as much as they need to. We'll see...

Pens aren't actually all that dangerous 4 on 4. This idea that they're more dangerous because they have more space on the ice is pure myth.

Ya, they seem like they're worse this year with 4 on 4. Our D has been bad so it actually increases the chances of a breakaway/shitty goal.

Alucard

Banned
Bit of embellishment from Boychuk, but still a legit penalty on Dupuis. Fuck. Uncharacteristic of him. Come on, Pens. Kill this one. Please please please...

Socreges

Banned
So much diving in this game. Cooke's dive off the Lucic spear was worse than the ol' Lapierre/Chara incident, but it won't get 1/10 the attention.

Alucard

Banned
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

images

Clydefrog

In that Backstrom commercial where he has the stick through his arm, I always think the trainer says "What is a dick?" instead of "What is it, Nick?"

Top Bottom