• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bettmancheer10.jpg

UNCLE GARY!

TheFatOne

I'm not sure how the rest of Bruins gaf feels about Seguin, but he is just to soft for playoff hockey. He has been invisible this playoff run. Jagr has outplayed Seguin which is just incredibly sad as a Bruins fan. It seems like all Seguin want to do is rush wide, and shoot at the goalie. Really disappointed with his play so far.

DomZ

I'm not sure how the rest of Bruins gaf feels about Seguin, but he is just to soft for playoff hockey. He has been invisible this playoff run. Jagr has outplayed Seguin which is just incredibly sad as a Bruins fan. It seems like all Seguin want to do is rush wide, and shoot at the goalie. Really disappointed with his play so far.
His play has been incredibly disappointing this postseason, last years as well. Gonna be making close to 6mil starting next year. He has to get his ass into gear.

Alucard

Banned
I feel at least 3 days older after that period. Holy shit. Pens still aren't playing how they're capable of, but they're playing better.

Come on, Pens. Do this. Stop with the stupid passes and giveaways and keep pushing into that offensive zone.

TheFatOne

Bruins just need to stop committing penalties and they should be fine.
His play has been incredibly disappointing this postseason, last years as well. Gonna be making close to 6mil starting next year. He has to get his ass into gear.

I'm hoping it's just that he is still young, but I'm not sure. Him playing soft scares me going forward.

MacAttack

Bruins just need to stop committing penalties and they should be fine.

I'm hoping it's just that he is still young, but I'm not sure. Him playing soft scares me going forward.

Seguin has been pressing all season. I think he picked up some bad habits playing in the Swiss league and tried to take a bigger offensive role on the team. Jagr has proven that it should be relatively easy to play with Bergeron and Marchand. I think they were deferring to Seguin too much and the whole line struggled.

He will be back in the top 6 next season and will have every chance to prove himself.

TheFatOne

Seguin has been pressing all season. I think he picked up some bad habits playing in the Swiss league and tried to take a bigger offensive role on the team. Jagr has proven that it should be relatively easy to play with Bergeron and Marchand. I think they were deferring to Seguin too much and the whole line struggled.

He will be back in the top 6 next season and will have every chance to prove himself.

I hope Seguin becomes that stud offensive player. I haven't been watching hockey long, but I wish I could have seen prime Jagr. The guy is a freak handling the puck. Sometimes he drives me crazy trying to do to much, but overall he has been solid.

Top Bottom