• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Pens have been out scored 10-1 in this series.

Now we blame turtles?

Bruins have been playing the counter game. As soon as the Pens take control in their own zone, 5 Bruins run back behind the blue line and wait for the Pens to make mistakes. Lucky for the Bruins, the Pens have been coughing shit up worse than a dying old man. Bruins have a forecheck, but the Pens have also just been utter shit at generating anything or completing passes.

Alucard

Banned
Scoring with 5 seconds left off an icing faceoff would definitely be a dagger.

Thank Christ that didn't happen.

HEY! THE PENS ARE ONLY DOWN BY ONE!

cube444

Bruins have been playing the counter game. As soon as the Pens take control in their own zone, 5 Bruins run back behind the blue line and wait for the Pens to make mistakes. Lucky for the Bruins, the Pens have been coughing shit up worse than a dying old man. Bruins have a forecheck, but the Pens have also just been utter shit at generating anything or completing passes.

Coaching.

Alucard

Banned
They don't look horrible which worries me.

Again, one of two scenarios:

Pens get rewarded for their efforts or the Bruins stick in a dagger. Or Rask just steals it the rest of the way.

Pens need SOMETHING to light a fire under them. This team has the talent and the workrate. They can do it. They just need a fucking GOAL.

UberTag

He was getting too worked up over games, honestly he needed to take some time off of gaming side.
It was bound to happen.
Dude, was too worked up inexplicably defending the Xbox One - a system most Microsoft employees can't be bothered to defend - to even update the OP playoff matchup graphic.

Alucard

Banned
I think Bylsma is clueless.

Playing without Crosby and Malkin in 2011 says you're wrong. Actually, every time he's been forced to coach without his stars, he's done well. I think he'd do wonders for a team without a bunch of superstars. But...eh, we'll see.

I believe. Let's go Pens.

Socreges

Banned
DopeyFish banned...
A bit weird that someone who doesn't really post here is reporting to NHL-GAF that a regular has been banned. No offense intended

And nothing of value was lost.
He actually discusses hockey and has gotten a lot more sensible lately. Not sure why he deserves any hate

He is, like, the original fucking Xbot, though. I think he was a big Microsoft fan so I remember the moment the console launched, even though the games were shitty, he fucking loved it.

Alucard

Banned
Cautious optimism going into the second. Come on, Pens. Break through. And come on, hockey gods. Rewards their effort, please.

Alucard

Banned
Bettmancheer10.jpg

UNCLE GARY!

Alucard

Banned
Pens actually starting to get to their speed game. Just need a fucking goal and not a Boston dagger. Please oh please oh please oh please...

Alucard

Banned
Gotta say it...Crosby has been awful in this series. On almost every level. He's mind fucked.

A goal.

A goal.

Score a fucking GOAL.

Top Bottom