• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Razorskin

----- ------

Yes.
ZfhAsUd.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
there are Habs fans who were think they could have gone to Round 2 if they faced the Bruins in round 1 instead of the Sens
You do realize Montreal is one of the few teams in the league that matches up well against the Bruins and always gives them fits right? It's amusing watching the Rags and Pens completely fail in their attempts to dismantle them.

On another note, picked up a 4th generation iPad the other day and using Gaf on this is amazing.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not hating. The Leafs obviously had a better round than the Canucks. You got three playoff wins out of it, which are always good times. But that's not going to stop me from making fun of silly hypotheticals and silly Leafs fans.
Fair enough. Heart attack from sodium averted.

Thing is, had we won it would have exceeded my expectations and might have put to rest the Bruins curse.

Oh well...Go Hawks Go

Marvie's anti jinx is working! D:

Kifimbo

Well, it's happening.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 2m

I believe the Oilers will announce Ralph Krueger is out as head coach, but they may not announce his replacement for a few days.

The Oilers are keen on Dallas Eakins. Wouldn't be surprised if he's named this week. Eakins was also in running for Stars and Canucks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So if not Eakins, who do we get? Please let it be Torts, it'd be hilarious. Bylsma once he gets fired? Ruff? -cringe- Krueger would be great, but only because I like him :lol

Well, it's happening.
This is the first time I've heard the Oilers in on the Eakins sweepstakes, so I wouldn't put much into it. It makes sense for the Oilers, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for Eakins per se, and especially his girlfriend. She spend half of her year in Vancouver and the other half in Toronto, moving out all the way to Edmonton would either kill her career, or make it so that they'd rarely see each other.

I still think Vancouver has the edge on this.

Merguson

Banned
This is the first time I've heard the Oilers in on the Eakins sweepstakes, so I wouldn't put much into it. It makes sense for the Oilers, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for Eakins per se, and especially his girlfriend. She spend half of her year in Vancouver and the other half in Toronto, moving out all the way to Edmonton would either kill her career, or make it so that they'd rarely see each other.

I heard they were interested in Eakins but as an associate coach. Possible that MacTavish really liked Eakins and decided to vacate the head coaching spot.

Socreges

Banned

I would guess that if Vancouver wants him, they'd get him. Not the other way around.

I'm expecting a lot of fight out of the Kings tonight. Not a win, necessarily, but a lot of fight. Even if they are gassed.

Please play, Mike. Don't be a Derrick Rose.

I'd sit if I were him, assuming it's a concussion. I hope he does, too. Not worth taking quality years off your life.

RC

Banned
So if not Eakins, who do we get? Please let it be Torts, it'd be hilarious. Bylsma once he gets fired? Ruff? -cringe- Krueger would be great, but only because I like him :lol

It'd be hilarious until we realize we're stuck with Torts.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The Kings have absolutely no chance if Quick is going to give up goals like that.

Goalies are never perfect 100% of the time. Teams that become too reliant on the goalie piss me off. If he is gonna have an off night LA needs to step up and take over and then thank him after. Rangers piss me off cause of that.

Top Bottom