• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
Win or lose, this game better be over in the next hour so I can go buy Animal Crossing.

Obviously there will be no podcast tonight. :lol

Acid08

Banned
Win or lose, this game better be over in the next hour so I can go buy Animal Crossing.

Obviously there will be no podcast tonight. :lol
Already found the hat I'll be using exclusively.

pokemon_slowpoke.png

Giggzy

I hate my 3ds. Anybody want to buy it? Has fire emblem, monster hunter, Mario kart 7 and a few eshop games. All digital.

RC

Banned
I believe the squardron that uses it's sticks the most effectively, will win the chance to compete for the silver chalice of ice hockey.

zychi

Banned
Don't go digital on a system with no log in ID.

Do you own a ps3 or 360? Did you buy dlc or games via their "log in ids?:

Are you ready for them not to work a year from today?

Digital Consumer rights have been dead for awhile now. Any of these companies go under, you'll lose em all. I don't care if Valve claims they'll unlock everything, GFWL games on Steam are a perfect example of Valve having 0 control over a game working that isnt made by Valve. Ditto for MS and Sony. I can't play Socom 1 or 2 online anymore, why would I trust them to let me play the games I have now in 5 years?

I'm just waiting for Apple to update iTunes so you have to rebuy music you've already purchased.

I believe the squardron that uses it's sticks the most effectively, will win the chance to compete for the silver chalice of ice hockey.

It's believed the secret to winning the victory is in the skates on the players feet, if they use those to propel themselves fast then anything could happen.

Top Bottom