• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

And now we'll come back to Chicago 3-1 to Boston because Bollig is in and useless as fuck and the Hawks can't show up for an entire game. Fuck it.

GOOD JOB BOLLIG. fucking useless cunt.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Never thought we can win the game after that first period. That was terrible.

iMKkn2SAOZCyz.gif

UberTag

clapping_bear.gif
clapping_bear.gif

We've got Horton healthy.
We've got home ice.
The Blackhawks needed triple OT and a zillion shots just to beat us in Game 1.
We had our worst period of the playoffs tonight... and we won.

I couldn't be happier.
3AQmK.gif

Good thing the NHL disallowed our goal and our power play is horrible and Bollig is on the ice over Stalberg or even Carcillo and on and on and on.

Fuck.

I don't fucking understand why you put in a young goon with no playoff experience or offensive talent over Carcillo who at least has some offensive talent and Finals experience. I really don't understand it.

Hawks looked slow. Try Stalberg one last time, Q, or AT LEAST put Carcillo in. Fuck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
And now we'll come back to Chicago 3-1 to Boston because Bollig is in and useless as fuck and the Hawks can't show up for an entire game. Fuck it.

GOOD JOB BOLLIG. fucking useless cunt.

Good thing the NHL disallowed our goal and our power play is horrible and Bollig is on the ice over Stalberg or even Carcillo and on and on and on.

Fuck.

I don't fucking understand why you put in a young goon with no playoff experience or offensive talent over Carcillo who at least has some offensive talent and Finals experience. I really don't understand it.

Hawks looked slow. Try Stalberg one last time, Q, or AT LEAST put Carcillo in. Fuck.

oRD7D.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Your team had to rely on the referee and bullshit intent to blow the whistle to even win the game.

Should be 2-0 Chicago.
Chicago's one goal could've also been called off for goaltender interference. Let's just call it even.

This is the first time since 2004 that the Finals have started 1-1.

Chicago's one goal could've also been called off for goaltender interference. Let's just call it even.

This is the first time since 2004 that the Finals have started 1-1.

No, it couldn't. Ference shoved Handzus into Rask. Clear as can be. Just as clear as the puck crossing the goal line on the second Hawks that dumbass refs called off.

Brutal loss for the Hawks. Going to be tough going into Boston... Damn.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
No, it couldn't. Ference shoved Handzus into Rask. Clear as can be. Just as clear as the puck crossing the goal line on the second Hawks that dumbass refs called off.

Brutal loss for the Hawks. Going to be tough going into Boston... Damn.
I didn't say it should've been, just that it "could've" been. You know how bullshit those interference calls can be. It was fair. I ain't whining.

I find it amusing that both teams have now suffered an OT loss of virtually the same magnitude. In Game 1, the Bruins led for much of the game and dominated most of OT, had a bunch of great chances — lost. In Game 2, the Hawks came out flying, manhandled the B's in the 1st and easily should've had more than just one goal, had another one questionably called back — lost.

Top Bottom