• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
Way to show up everyone. Hard not to be negative when the team plays like this pure shit.

All that scoring talent and they can't do shit.

image.php

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hawks played like crap today. But even when they were playing better they were still struggling to shot through the Bruin's congested goal. However, I know better than to count them out yet.

Just no words for a performance like that in the fucking Stanley Cup Finals. They should be embarrassed and humiliated. May skip the next game and spare myself the anger.

Okay now you're just being rude. I'll just stick to GAF off topic, and some of you will probably rejoice, but after the podcast ignore I've posted like a normal person (I ran with the alt thing as a joke) and contributed positively like when i was posting selke, etc score tallies.If you guys are never going to take me seriously, I don't want to be here.

No one gives a shit forza. You'll be back with another alt.

Can someone make Marvie's avatar a bit bigger so I can make it my fb photo?

All of hawksgaf should roll that avatar.

Also I am organizing Chara to take a drive with Heatley.

cube444

Okay now you're just being rude. I'll just stick to GAF off topic, and some of you will probably rejoice, but after the podcast ignore I've posted like a normal person (I ran with the alt thing as a joke) and contributed positively like when i was posting selke, etc score tallies.If you guys are never going to take me seriously, I don't want to be here.

Not like this man. I appreciate your insight.

Stick around man.

OnPoint

The Hawks really look tired. I hope this series goes 7 so I can finish watching with my dad, but if they keep this level of play up they'll be done in 5.

Get it together, Chicago.

I still remember watching Rask in the World Juniors when he was this skinny bean pole of a thing (think he was 16 or something ridiculous) and just knowing that he was going to be an amazing NHL goalie from that performance alone (I think Finland medalled?).

I also remember laughing really hard when the Leafs traded him for Raycroft.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If User isn't Forza, he probably hates him so much right now because he discredits everything he posts by responding to it :lol

Also, why did I just dig up three of those fundraising wobble things? Wtf is that about?

Marvie_3

Banned
If User isn't Forza, he probably hates him so much right now because he discredits everything he posts by responding to it :lol

Also, why did I just dig up three of those fundraising wobble things? Wtf is that about?

They're gyroids. Put them in your house. They make noise and dance. They're awesome.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks looked out of sorts without Hossa in the lineup.

Crawford has been good but he needs to outplay Rask.

Hossa wouldn't have helped much. When Quenneville is sticking Toews with the two biggest offensive black holes in the lineup for half the game, you're not going to be doing much of anything.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He was a late minute scratch right after completing warmups. I can't find out what the injury is though, hopefully its minor.

Didn't they say it was something with his wrist? Or something after taking a wrist shot? It was something involving his wrist.

I still remember watching Rask in the World Juniors when he was this skinny bean pole of a thing (think he was 16 or something ridiculous) and just knowing that he was going to be an amazing NHL goalie from that performance alone (I think Finland medalled?).

I also remember laughing really hard when the Leafs traded him for Raycroft.

There was a report that the Bruins wouldve taken Pogge instead of Rask. But at that time, Pogge's stock was higher than Rask's was.

Hossa wouldn't have helped much. When Quenneville is sticking Toews with the two biggest offensive black holes in the lineup for half the game, you're not going to be doing much of anything.

Dude can keep the puck away from anyone on the Bruins and having him would've helped them keep up some offensive zone pressure. Which they certainly needed. Smith did a fair job, considering he apparently had to get dressed in very, very little time. Almost had a breakaway chance too. Doubtful the team would've won anyway considering the teams overall explosive diarrhea performance but he would've helped I think.

As for the injury, it seems like Hossa was hurt last game (uh, Saturday) according to TSN and whatever it was just got aggravated in warm-up. I do remember him getting slashed pretty bad on Saturday, but it might have been something else.

Quenneville is a dumbass too. The TSN guys were hammering him over why the hell he wouldn't put Kane, Toews and Sharp on one line and try to generate some offensive pressure. Instead he mixed and matched lines for the entire game and barely put those three together. Bruins play so well because the lines are barely changed and they have all that chemistry... Quenneville? CHANGE THEM ALL UP ALL THE TIME! I just don't understand putting Toews with fucking Kruger... just ridiculous.

Time for him to get his ass kicked out the door.

Top Bottom