• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

That was a penalty on the Bruins. Fuck you refs.

This team can't compete with the Bruins. They are absolutely outplaying the Hawks. Fucking clinic.

TheFatOne

The refs have been consistently garbage. That one on Thorton should not have been call, and the one one on the Blackhawks should not have been called.

MacAttack

Why do the Blackhawks always sit and stare at the net for a few seconds before firing. This isn't how you are going to beat Rask.
I'd assume its the bad ice, both teams seem to wait for the puck to settle before doing anything. I'd say that works in favor of the Bruins.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Imagine how good a team the Hawks are if they made it to the SCF with such an abysmal PP. Then look at how far the Canucks make it once their PP sucks... :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay now you're just being rude. I'll just stick to GAF off topic, and some of you will probably rejoice, but after the podcast ignore I've posted like a normal person (I ran with the alt thing as a joke) and contributed positively like when i was posting selke, etc score tallies.If you guys are never going to take me seriously, I don't want to be here.
Hu? Context?

Way to show up everyone. Hard not to be negative when the team plays like this pure shit.

All that scoring talent and they can't do shit. Quenneville will just say that the team played good and think nothing of it. He'll continue to juggle lines to no avail.

Top Bottom