• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
Agreed, but a couple were kinda soft, and Emery is no slouch. If Q thought Emery could come in and be energized it could be worth pulling Crawford for playing below where they'd want him to be.

I'm not suggesting Crawford has been bad overall per se, but it does seem like a valid consideration.

It's not a consideration. At all. You're a Flyers fan so it's pretty obvious you have no idea what to do when it comes to goaltending.

You don't pull a goalie in a close game for somebody that hasn't played a game in 2 months. Yeah a couple of those goals were pretty soft but when your defense is putting excellent scoring chances up on a tee for the other team every few seconds, there's only so much blame you can put on the goalie.

Revenant

Q could put me in, I was working on my backskating today! And I can turnover the puck just as well if not better than those other guys!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol Sharp

yEiMvpe.jpg

What the fuck :lol Did he not have any pants around or what :lol

Smiley90

Are those them around his feet? :lol

Oh man I didn't even notice that ROFL. I wonder if they just fell down and he didn't wanna interrupt the interview, if the camera was focused on his shirt&up.

Amazing :lol I have no idea what's happening.

zedge

Saddledome is flooded up to row 10.. Dressing rooms completely underwater. Lots of memorabilia destroyed. :( Crazy flooding going on.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
In the NE. All good. Have a friend in Inglewood which was evacuated last night. I am stunned at the flooding..holy hell.

I have friends who were visiting from Regina, and I think they are currently trapped downtown. Haven't heard from him yet this morning. Nenshi is a pretty good mayor, saw his press conference.

zedge

I have friends who were visiting from Regina, and I think they are currently trapped downtown. Haven't heard from him yet this morning. Nenshi is a pretty good mayor, saw his press conference.

Nenshi is awesome. Best mayor in the country IMO.

You in a dry area?

Smiley90

For some reason, that gif doesn't play for me... Is that an issue with the new GAF layout? I've had gifs not loop properly before, but never not play at all. Could be a chrome issue.

Top Bottom