• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

ShaneB

Good game so far by the Hawks. Not many shots, but definitely all solid scoring chances. Crawford and Rask both looking solid.

I'm full of chicken wings and sweet potatoes and grapes, time to enjoy 2(likely more!) periods of hockey tonight and pray for a Hawks win.

TheFatOne

Man just one defensive breakdown is all it takes. Bruins were just waltzing back instead of hustling and got burnt.Sill plenty of time left.

Why is the Blackhawk penalty such garbage? None of the speed and set-up plays seen in their 5 on 5. Its all stupid back and forth passes until it gets cleared.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why is the Blackhawk penalty such garbage? None of the speed and set-up plays seen in their 5 on 5. Its all stupid back and forth passes until it gets cleared.
They're missing offensive PP juggernaut Chris Campoli.

I bet you needed 2 cans of Pledge to dust of that joke!
I had to borrow some from your cupboard for every time you make a Healty driving joke.

What the heck happened to our defense in the last 2 games? The Hawks aren't much better they just using these big mistakes.
And Rask isn't the gamechanger anymore. He plays good but not good enough for the Cup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the heck happened to our defense in the last 2 games? The Hawks aren't much better they just using these big mistakes.
And Rask isn't the gamechanger anymore. He plays good but not good enough for the Cup.
Charas been on the ice for 7 of the last 8 goals against, they won't win if he's playing like that.

TheFatOne

Chara and Sedeinberg are tired. You can tell watching them turn around chasing pucks.
The Yeti seems pretty decent.

Surprisingly solid game from a guy who hasn't played in a while.

Top Bottom