• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Sanjuro

Marchand! I thought he was dead...

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Stasis

Hard fought game. I have a feeling there will be a lot of this. Welp, good game.

Hank accidentally knocks one in, but you guys hit like 5 posts too so who knows.

UberTag

Rangers always play so passive in OT.
Rangers are 3-11 in the Lundqvist era in playoff overtime.
Bruins are 11-4 in playoff overtime over the past 4 seasons... and 3-0 this post-season.

Gotta love those intangibles!

First Bruins win without a jersey assist, too!

Filth

missed the whole game do to work schedule. i come home turn on my tv and see boston score. if only you guys could see my face. i literally was doing this in real life :|

MacAttack

Hard fought game. I have a feeling there will be a lot of this. Welp, good game.

Hank accidentally knocks one in, but you guys hit like 5 posts too so who knows.

Im sure every game will be torture. Let's just hope the Bruins eek out wins in the first four and end it quickly. I expect multiple overtimes, one goal games and low scores.

UberTag

Now that we've got our guaranteed split we've got until next Tuesday to get our defense back to 100%.
And considering how Hamilton and Krug played tonight, our hurt guys can be eased back in without much risk.

UberTag

How are everyone's playoff beards going?
I'm seriously beginning to consider springing on some "Just for Men" to mask the grey. ^^;

MacAttack

Hamilton looks like a vet out there

People always make it about Kessel/Seguin, but Hamilton could end up being the most valuable.

A lot of players look good playing with Chara. His decision making at the point is still suspect when he's not paired with a vet.

Hamilton is the icing on the cake in that trade. Thank God
Based BB
the Leafs sucked so bad those seasons.

How are everyone's playoff beards going?
I'm seriously beginning to consider springing on some "Just for Men" to mask the grey. ^^;

Im getting ready to shave mine, or at least trim it. It's too hot for this shit.

Socreges

Banned
A lot of players look good playing with Chara. His decision making at the point is still suspect when he's not paired with a vet.

Hamilton is the icing on the cake in that trade. Thank God
Based Burkie
the Leafs sucked so bad those seasons.
He was out with Krug on the 2nd PP, actually, when I made that observation.

He's just 19 years old. I think when he fills out a bit and matures mentally he'll be an excellent dman. That's all I'm saying. But maybe his ceiling is lower than I think.

MacAttack

He was out with Krug on the 2nd PP, actually, when I made that observation.

He's just 19 years old. I think when he fills out a bit and matures mentally he'll be an excellent dman. That's all I'm saying. But maybe his ceiling is lower than I think.

Krug was playing beyond his years as well.

/depth

Socreges

Banned
You didn't wear your Bergeron jersey. Bruins still won. Maybe there are other forces out there, besides your magical jersey, that control the Bruins' fate.

... aliens?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Torts: "I thought it was pretty even going into overtime, but we got spanked in overtime"

Yeah, that's about the size of it. What else is new?

UberTag

The last 2 Bruins wins I've muted the TV and blasted Get Lucky (Daft Punk) . BRING ON SUNDAY
Keep doing that when we're tied late in games. It's working!

You didn't wear your Bergeron jersey. Bruins still won. Maybe there are other forces out there, besides your magical jersey, that control the Bruins' fate.

... aliens?
Not aliens. It's the jersey AND dkeane's jamming to magical Daft Punk tunes.
I'm sure there are other good karma elements in play, too. Nobody shave your beards! Except the Rangers fans. You guys can shave. Pens fans, too.

Top Bottom