• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boychuk just went to sleep, ouch.

When did they decide they were calling a penalty? The Rangers didn't have the puck when they blew that dead.

UberTag

clappingbear.gif

A win tonight would be super-duper amazing awesome considering everything. Rangers have to show up when they're handed a lame team in the playoffs like this.

I just realized the the WCF/ECF finals could easily be Boston-Pens and Hawks-LA

--> All 4 cup winners of the past 4 years.
That would be a true "Battle of the Champions" playoff showdown. Which team is the best of the best?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Stasis

Hank knocks the puck in his own net, and then we miss a completely empty net. What an unlucky sequence that was =/

Hope this game doesn't end with the Bruins up by 1!

Stasis

I tried to explain earlier today why we were likely to lose this one. :D

Easier it is the harder it will be? Yeah, it does seem to be the MO.

edit: Good to see Nash making some moves. Can't help but think it's a matter of time before he either scores or contributes decisively.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash has been looking better ever since Game 6. I really really think he was injured for most of the Caps series.

MAC!!!! 1.3 TO GO!

Stasis

Pierre will now talk even more about McDonagh (and Hamilton still). It's funny when he does because he always mentions how silly it was for Montreal to give him up in the Gomez trade.

Montresor

I really hope that doesn't happen.

I hope it's San Jose vs. Ottawa in the final, even though Ottawa is a hated rival. Those are two teams that have never won a cup. San Jose vs New York Rangers would also be acceptable. Hell it's a toss up between Ottawa and New York IMO for most long-suffering fanbase. Sure Ottawa has never won a Cup, but they very recently made the finals against Anaheim in 2007, and NYR hasn't been in the finals since they last won the Cup in 1994.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a steal, is he centering the 1st line or 2nd?

The top 2 lines are pretty much 1A and 1B right now. For the last two games or so I would say that Brassard's line with Nash is probably the defacto first line at the moment, though Stepan's line still tends to be the starting line.

Top Bottom