• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Acid08

Banned
:(

I thought you guys had a good chance. Maybe I was overestimating how funny the hockey gods would find it to send the Sharks to the SCF a couple of seasons after everyone agreed the window closed.
TMac is putting our horrible fourth line our there with Stuart and Hannan. It doesn't seem like he wants to win.

Also Wingels' stick was lifted into Muzzin. Good going refs.

Heretic

Torts: "I thought it was pretty even going into overtime, but we got spanked in overtime"

Yeah, that's about the size of it. What else is new?

I like that no one likes to ask him questions haha. The reporters actually need to think about the questions they want to ask instead of the cookie cutter ones lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I think we'll be alright so long as we split in Boston. I don't think we can come back from 0-2 again against this team, just because things are a little too even for us to be able to win 4 of 5.

Fortunately this team tends to bounce back. It was a pretty even game until the Bruins took the momentum at the end of the third and powered through overtime, so it's not like a win there is out of reach. Just have to tighten up a little bit, use a little more speed, and no more softies from Lundqvist. Which is basically exactly the same things we were saying after game 1 of the last series.

Slurmer

Banned
Well, I think we'll be alright so long as we split in Boston. I don't think we can come back from 0-2 again against this team, just because things are a little too even for us to be able to win 4 of 5.

Fortunately this team tends to bounce back. It was a pretty even game until the Bruins took the momentum at the end of the third and powered through overtime, so it's not like a win there is out of reach. Just have to tighten up a little bit, use a little more speed, and no more softies from Lundqvist. Which is basically exactly the same things we were saying after game 1 of the last series.
I thought Lundqvist sucked, lucked out a little with all the posts. Boston will wear down with their rookie-ridden blueline but I think they're a better and more consistent team overall. It'll probably go 7 games and pittsburgh will stroll past whoever survives.

Heretic

Anyone else getting this on NHL.com?

Untitled_zpsd6de3e1a.png

Top Bottom