• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

I think considering all the disgusting ref bias that has occurred in this game, Ottawa scoring that shorthanded goal on a penalty that was designed to doom them in this game is the most satisfying single handed goal of the playoffs. Maybe only Boston vs Toronto was more satisfying.

Velcro Fly

Knew the Sens were going to score. Guys standing there waiting for a play to happen because it was a power play. Gotta finish a team 60 solid minutes and not let up. Just a real wow moment after the penalty.

Alucard

Banned
That pass by Michalek was fucking disgusting. Got through three Pens players. Well-deserved goal by the Sens, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

Let's go Pens. Let's fuck shit up.

Gonna be tough in OT. I expect the Sens to come out red hot and try to ride the wave of momentum to victory.

I'll call a Crosby OT winner. Or Matt Niskanen.

P.S. Pens still haven't lost a single OT game this season, regular season or playoffs. Just putting it out there, bad luck or no.

Top Bottom