• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
Cherry got McKinnon excited in the dressing room

I agree, the worlds is a stupid tournament and not worth the risk. Go enjoy golf.

Seeing Staal in distress like that on that ice makes me squirm.

It's pretty much a losers' tournament for players whose teams were eliminated early or didn't make it.
Sorry, Euro players from other leagues.

I don't ever keep track of it, this year was probably the first time in years I watched a game. I'd usually change the channel if it was on.

Quick

Banned
It was the knee to knee attempt after Malkin was clear of the puck.

Does everyone just look for excuses. Salty mood in here tonight.

Also, I'd totally be down for the podcast.

Guys, I'm not kidding. I think a certain number of people here have run this word to the fucking ground.

kassatsu

Banned
refs.gif
refs.gif
refs.gif
refs.gif
refs.gif
refs.gif

Smash88

Banned
Guys, I'm not kidding. I think a certain number of people here have run this word to the fucking ground.

Well come on, did you see all of those posts prior to mine? It was all refsburgh penguins, bettman this and that. That is salt if I ever saw it.

TUSR

Banned
It's pretty much a losers' tournament for players whose teams were eliminated early or didn't make it.
Sorry, Euro players from other leagues.

I don't ever keep track of it, this year was probably the first time in years I watched a game. I'd usually change the channel if it was on.

Fuck the worlds, the Spengler Cup is where it's at.

I like watching the World Juniors, WHL games (in person), Olympics, and the NHL.

Love the fans calling for offside on Malkin when he clearly had control of the puck :lol.

Turris is the new Mason Raymond? High and wide.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Salty is worse than classless ever was.

Quick

Banned
Fuck the worlds, the Spengler Cup is where it's at.

I like watching the World Juniors, WHL games (in person), Olympics, and the NHL.

I didn't watch the Spengler Cup, but I like the makeup of the teams better year-after-year, rather than the "grab as much superstar players as you can" mentality.

I watch the occasional CHL game on TV. I've seen one OHL game in person, that was pretty cool.

Top Bottom