• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

geeko

Wings won 4 straight to end the regular season.

Yeah they were strong at the end, but i still consider having to win the last games to just get in limping. In the playoffs they are doinf anything but limping.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are playing great.

Nobody likes him. Just listen to the Wings fans boo him everytime he gets the puck.

Hopefully Detroit tries to sit on this lead and stops playing because thats the only way Chicago is getting back into this game.

Pretty much. Hawks won't come close if the Wings continue to play the way they are. Hawks don't look like they are anywhere near the Wings right now.

Especially the faceoffs... Holy shit is that bad.

Yeah they were strong at the end, but i still consider having to win the last games to just get in limping. In the playoffs they are doinf anything but limping.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are playing great.

I think there's something to be said for being in the "must win" mindset early. Wings never had the opportunity to let off the pedal the way the Hawks are, and have been. They've been locked in for a long period of time. It's a good mental state to be in.

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy shit! Chicago won a faceoff.

On that topic, I'm glad Chicago is getting killed on faceoffs while Handzus has sat on the bench most of the game. Nice coaching, Q.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Make up call.

No way that's interference.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Did he even get a penalty for that?

Top Bottom