• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Where was this Anderson last series? Where was this Sens defence last series?

Same goalie. Same defense. Different opponent.

Unreal... of all teams, the Penguins.

Surprising that the top seeded team in the East could do this, right?

This team has given up. Pathetic. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs with this effort, let alone the 2nd round.

Sens are a hard-working team, but there are only so many shots Anderson can handle before breaking.

IGGYYYY. From the left wing again. Just keep him there please. He's good there!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Rofl guys if you don't want to play anymore it's ok, just walk off the ice.

I wonder if it's possible to forfeit.....

Atleast that would prevent the Pens from padding their stats.

And to think, this game started off so promising, the fans in the building must feel like shit, I hope the players are happy.

GSG Flash

Also, I don't understand what goes on in Paulrus's head sometimes. Mark Stone is not NHL ready.

UberTag

That sounds like tons of fun.

Search your feelings. You want to root for the Bruins.
I was hoping beyond hope that someone would take out the Penguins for us.
At the very least we'll last until the Conference finals and have built up some confidence before playing them.

Would be nice to get Redden and Seidenberg back, too. I'm not counting on Ference at all.

Of course, we could also just shit the bed these next 4 games like we did in 2010 to the Flyers. Wouldn't that be fun?

MacAttack

Fuck that, bitter 'til the end.
Stay salty.
pktcvj.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Of course, we could also just shit the bed these next 4 games like we did in 2010 to the Flyers. Wouldn't that be fun?
The P-Bruins just completed their own version of that chokejob tonight! Might be all the inspiration the B's need.

Alucard

Banned
pens really should have swept these sens

bruins/pens should be more competitive

Pens in 5!

Alfredsson has been a workhorse in this series. Gotta give the man his props.

Hope the Pens finish this off in two days. Don't want to see game 6.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What the McFuck. I went to make myself diner, it was 3-2 Pittsburgh, I come back, it's 7-2.

edit: Ok 7-3

Gotta go read those previous pages.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fucking christ Bettman, giving the sens enough PPs?

He can safely give it to them now to "equal the score" without making Pens' ownership angry.

Likely Pens vs Bruins :*( How depressing. Go Iginla?

Pens vs Bruins & Hawks vs LA would be the worst. 4 previous cup winners. 3 of them eliminated the Canucks in their respective cup runs. Fuck.

Alucard

Banned
Pens and Bruins were destined for one another in the Conference Finals. It's gonna be good...but the Pens will win.

Not to get ahead of myself. Pens need to finish off the remains of the Sens on Friday. Get that killer instinct.

ShaneB

Pens vs Bruins & Hawks vs LA would be the worst. 4 previous cup winners. 3 of them eliminated the Canucks in their respective cup runs. Fuck.

The west is much more interesting to see how things turn out from here on. Although... not if it's the Wings vs Kings... oh god.

Alucard

Banned
I know most people reserve their hate for Cooke, but fuck Orpik, seriously. The only Pen I care for is Iggy...

It's almost impossible to hate Orpik. Guy hits hard, provides leadership, and is smart in his end. You'd love him on your team.

Smash88

Banned
HEY GAIIIIIIIIIS IM CAKEBOSSSSSS IM SOOOOO DRUNK.

WE TOTALLED KICKED THEIR ASS, FUCK EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE PENS!

WOOOOOO.

GSG Flash

Pens and Bruins were destined for one another in the Conference Finals. It's gonna be good...but the Pens will win.

Not to get ahead of myself. Pens need to finish off the remains of the Sens on Friday. Get that killer instinct.

Sorry man, but I hope the Pens get swept just because of this post.

The arrogance...ugh, it's just ridiculous.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Just ate a giant bowl of butterscotch pudding to drown my sorrows...not really I was expecting a 5 game series.

Healey praising Vokoun...

Top Bottom