• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
HEY GAIIIIIIIIIS IM CAKEBOSSSSSS IM SOOOOO DRUNK.

WE TOTALLED KICKED THEIR ASS, FUCK EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE PENS!

WOOOOOO.

icZW0oH8DZepe.gif

It's funny when Cake Boss does it.

Smash88

Banned
Seriously though does nobody remember Game #3? Sens won one game and everyone was telling Pens to go fuck themselves. That their garbage, all of this random shit talking. Pens win, quiet and normal, no shit eating grin.

Find it funny how people tend to group us Pens fans as arrogant, when it is them that are the arrogant ones.

icZW0oH8DZepe.gif

It's funny when Cake Boss does it.

Neither one is funny.

Magni

It's almost impossible to hate Orpik. Guy hits hard, provides leadership, and is smart in his end. You'd love him on your team.

I don't watch the Pens much, but every game it's just poor sportsmanship. I'd rather have him on my team than against me, that's for sure, but I think the overall better choice would be for him not to play at all.

Alucard

Banned
Sorry man, but I hope the Pens get swept just because of this post.

The arrogance...ugh, it's just ridiculous.

I'm just living up to everyone's image of Pens fans. Giving the people what they want.

Fuck everything.

Props to the penguins for living up to their potential.

Maybe we can limp to six, Friday is a new day.

But fuck everything.

I'd still let you talk shit at me on a podcast.

Just ate a giant bowl of butterscotch pudding to drown my sorrows...not really I was expecting a 5 game series.

Healey praising Vokoun...

Vokoun was the best-kept secret on the Pens this season. I was psyched when Shero signed him. Was one of my favourite non-Pens when he played for Florida.

Alucard

Banned
Healy can catch a ride back home with Heatly.

LOL.

Bruins will destroy the pens in 5 games. They have shown far better play in these playoffs.

Pens and Bruins had lots of close games during the season, but the Pens came out on top more often than not. Playoffs are a different beast, but the Pens aren't the Leafs or Rangers.

I don't watch the Pens much, but every game it's just poor sportsmanship. I'd rather have him on my team than against me, that's for sure, but I think the overall better choice would be for him not to play at all.

To each their own, but to say Orpik shouldn't play at all is a bit of a head scratcher to me.

Seriously though does nobody remember Game #3? Sens won one game and everyone was telling Pens to go fuck themselves. That their garbage, all of this random shit talking. Pens win, quiet and normal, no shit eating grin.

Find it funny how people tend to group us Pens fans as arrogant, when it is them that are the arrogant ones.

Do you even know what arrogant means? I'm just full of fucking venom and sadness

MacAttack

I don't understand how people wouldn't be excited about a potential Bruins/Pens ECF.

Two deep, talented rosters and a classic offensive versus defensive team matchup. Throw in a litlle Jagr/Iginla story line and it has all the markings of a great series.

Silexx

Alfredsson has said that he now is going to take 6 weeks after each season to decide if he wants to come back or not. So taking the puck after the game is basically "just in case".

Magni

To each their own, but to say Orpik shouldn't play at all is a bit of a head scratcher to me.

I played against a lot of players like Orpik before I got injured, and sure quite a few of them had skill, but it doesn't matter how skilled you are when you play like a soccer player diving left and right and pulling shit like holding the stick.

With the game already being over, had I been Alfredsson I probably would have punched the bitch in the face when he gave back the stick with a big smile.

I'm not saying he's the only one or the worst, but he's up there in my book.

Alucard

Banned
I don't understand how people wouldn't be excited about a potential Bruins/Pens ECF.

Two deep, talented rosters and a classic offensive versus defensive team matchup. Throw in a litlle Jagr/Iginla story line and it has all the markings of a great series.

I get why people who aren't a fan of either team wouldn't want it. It's like Detroit over the past twenty years. Non-Detroit fans just don't want to see them succeed because they've already had "enough" success recently.

I hope Kunitz is alright.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

This. I hate both these teams and want them to rot in hell, but it will be one hell of a series.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
This. I hate both these teams and want them to rot in hell, but it will be one hell of a series.

Yeah, agree. Though I enjoy the Bruins. But keep the faith, Sens-Gaf. Its not over yet.

Catching up on eps 5 and 6 of the podcast now. Needs more discussion of the Islanders valiant playoff effort, but still quite enjoyable.

UberTag

Predictions for the Penguins-Bruins series are going to be so obvious.

Penguins Fans: "YO PITTSBURGH CAN'T BE BEAT! PENGUINS IN 5! WE RULE!"
Boston Fans: "We'll probably choke in Game 7 again. Penguins in 7."

Quick

Banned
Quick - "Fuck it, I'm watching the Jays."

A week later...

Quick - "Fuck it, I'm watching the NBA Playoffs."

A week later...

Quick - "Fuck it, I'm watching anime."

Socreges

Banned
About time NHL-GAF started talking anime. Idea: Let's put our favourite anime in spoilers and everyone else has to guess which it is.

I'll go first:
anime fucking sucks

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
About time NHL-GAF started talking anime. Idea: Let's put our favourite anime in spoilers and everyone else has to guess which it is.

I'll go first:
anime fucking sucks

:lol

Are we talking shows or movies?

There's exactly one great anime movie. Princess Mononoke. End of story.

Red_Man

How do you tell a girl you watch anime? Genuinely curious, maybe I need to find more open minded girls, but most girls I know would laugh in my face if I told them that.

Smiley90

NHL GAF talking about anime without my influence?

MLP is not an anime, you shut your whore mouth before you ruin everything again.

How do you tell a girl you watch anime? Genuinely curious, maybe I need to find more open minded girls, but most girls I know would laugh in my face if I told them that.

You clearly haven't met the right girls yet. I'm pretty sure most of my female friends watch or are at least okay with anime.

Quick

Banned

Ey gurl, you feelin good? You wanna watch dat fanservice?

I got some of dis Evangelion, gurl. Let me tell you all about they seiyu...

Notice how kawaii Rei is? Aw yeah.

Red_Man

You clearly haven't met the right girls yet. I'm pretty sure most of my female friends watch or are at least okay with anime.
I guess so, I only know one person who watches anime and she's a bit odd to begin with. Meh, to each their own, it's just not my thing. Spirited Away was alright though.

I got some of dis Evangelion, gurl. It'll fuck you up.

:lol :lol

TUSR

Banned
MLP is not an anime, you shut your whore mouth before you ruin everything again.

Smiles watch out.

Smiley90

I guess so, I only know one person who watches anime and she's a bit odd to begin with. Meh, to each their own, it's just not my thing. Spirited Away was alright though.

:lol :lol

Is there no anime club on campus? (If you go to Uni) That'd be a start, I suppose.

Acid08

Banned
I think most girls would be okay with watching anime movies. Mostly Ghibli stuff.

A giant robot show that climaxes with dudes literally hurling galaxies at each other like ninja stars? Prolly not.

Red_Man

Is there no anime club on campus? (If you go to Uni) That'd be a start, I suppose.
Uhhhhh I'm sure there is, but I'm sure as hell not going there. I don't want to start watching it, just more curious about people who do here. It's not a culture I'm very familiar with.

TUSR

Banned
Why are you guys watching anime?

I've been watching the fucking UK Kitchen Nightmares on Netflix.

It's amazing.

we are so confused with feels since our teams are out

I think most girls would be okay with watching anime movies. Mostly Ghibli stuff.

A giant robot show that climaxes with dudes literally hurling galaxies at each other like ninja stars
? Prolly not.

this sounds fucking awesome. does it exist?

Smiley90

Why are you guys watching anime?

I've been watching the fucking UK Kitchen Nightmares on Netflix.

It's amazing.

I posted this before, but I feel like it's more appropriate now:

Uhhhhh I'm sure there is, but I'm sure as hell not going there. I don't want to start watching it, just more curious about people who do here. It's not a culture I'm very familiar with.

You asked about girls, there are no girls here, we all know this. (except Canucks-GAF)

Red_Man

I fucking love Gordon Ramsay. He's my hero, I'm preparing to watch Master Chef right now actually.

Socreges

Banned
I posted this before, but I feel like it's more appropriate now:

You asked about girls, there are no girls here, we all know this. (except Canucks-GAF)
Pretty sure Red was wondering how anime fans allow girls to know about that part of themselves without scaring them away.

Top Bottom