• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Curufinwe

Snider meeting Babcock before today's game.

twocarsineverygarageandthreeeyesoneveryfish7.png

Yawnier

Banned
Gotta sign Andreas Johnson first. I'm getting a bit worried about that, actually.

Johnson doesn't have to be signed by the leafs until the 2017 draft, then they lose his rights

Frölunda will be fighting hard to keep him over in Sweden until the end of his contract in 2016 anyway, he is one of their best wingers playing on the 1st line frequently

I think he would have to be granted a release to come over this year, like Modo and Viktor Loov last summer.

Razorskin

----- ------
Hitch on #lakings: "They're the big ugly bear that everybody watches. When is he going to look for the garbage? (1/2)

Hitch on #lakings cont'd: "He's looking in the garbage can now. He's entered the Dumpster." (2/2)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It's fun to know that I don't even have to watch the Wings on Sat/Sun mornings cause they're not gonna fucking win. It's just stupid. Time to play CS: Go

iLLmAtlc

I skimmed it but it didn't seem too outrageous to me. Maybe too grim of a picture about psych never working.

I recognize a lot of the psych history he was referring to.

I find most of his experiences believable like overcrowding, docs and staff not giving a shit, drugs overprescribed.

The genetics thing was also bit weird, sounded like he was saying people should just kill themselves.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Unbelievable.

Right after Brayden Schenn scores what would have been a hat trick they credit the first goal to Simmonds.

Just give Bradyen that first goal lol

Top Bottom