• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blackhawks fans create Patrick Kane shrine outside Chicago bar

Some very dedicated Chicago Blackhawks fans have erected a shrine to the NHL star as he battles back from a broken clavicle. Kane, who suffered an injury in late February, has been sidelined from play for at least 12 crucial weeks.

The shrine features an excellent likeness of Patrick Kane as a saint, sporting his signature playoff mullet and holding a scroll with the chorus of ‘Chelsea Dagger’. The hockey skates peeking out from beneath his robes are a nice touch as well. At the shrine’s base are two hockey sticks, a box of Lucky Charms and some hockey gloves and pads. A lovely framed photo of Kane rounds out the presentation.

CAEN3PGXIAA5s1l.jpg:large

I don't see what was wrong with the call.

Also, a second viewing of the play Jones was hurt on was totally a dive by him. Which landed Hejda in the box.

Jooris stepped away from the puck so it wouldn't hit him when he stepped out, purposefully demonstrated to the official that he wasn't engaging , our "6th" man also had one leg over the board, just a cluster fuck. Hartley said something bad enough to the linesman that he got an ejection threat

zroid

Banned
Not surprising that the Flames have a bunch of calls go against them. It's easy for the refs to misconstrue all that hard work as penalties, unfortunately.

Not surprising that the Flames have a bunch of calls go against them. It's easy for the refs to misconstrue all that hard work as penalties, unfortunately.

lol

You do know we are the least penalized team in the entire league right? Well one of, at least we were, we might have slid to the top 3 or 4 least penalized with that ejection from bouma the other night.

Another afternoon embarrassment on national TV coming right up!

Should just play Cleary today over half of the team, he would probably play better than most of the guys sadly.

Yes, you read that correctly, I, CrazedArabMan, have just publicly said Dan Cleary should play instead of half the guys on this team.

Samyy

Marlies - Bulldogs game is taking place at the Bell Centre today :eek:
Hope the hockeystreams feed is a bit better as a result

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Allsvenskan (Second Tier Swedish League) Top 10 U18 Players in PPG from 2004-2015
1. William Nylander
2. David Pastrnak
3. Lucas Wallmark
4. Oliver Ekman Larsson
5. Oliver Kylington
6. Filip Forsberg
7. Mikhail Backlund
8. Jacob de la Rose
9. Rasmus Andersson (Note: Was 16 years old at the time)
10. Victor Rask

Players in italics are draft eligible this year. I know who I'd want my team to draft...

I'm way ahead of ya brah:

lawson_crouse_ep.jpg

Top Bottom