• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Samyy

Allsvenskan (Second Tier Swedish League) Top 10 U18 Players in PPG from 2004-2015
1. William Nylander
2. David Pastrnak
3. Lucas Wallmark
4. Oliver Ekman Larsson
5. Oliver Kylington
6. Filip Forsberg
7. Mikhail Backlund
8. Jacob de la Rose
9. Rasmus Andersson (Note: Was 16 years old at the time)
10. Victor Rask

Players in italics are draft eligible this year. I know who I'd want my team to draft...

And Kylington might be available at the Nashville pick given recent mocks !! :eek:
Andersson is probably middle of the 2nd round, hoping he slips to us in the 3rd but very unlikely.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
And Kylington might be available at the Nashville pick given recent mocks !! :eek:
Andersson is probably middle of the 2nd round, hoping he slips to us in the 3rd but very unlikely.

smh, how do you expect to win with all those euros?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McGuire's encyclopedic and obsessive knowledge of all things hockey will never cease to simultaneously creepy me out and amaze me.

zroid

Banned
I really wish fancystats were recorded for AHL games :(

I'm curious about Nylander's effect on the control of play, I know Pastrnak has been a strong possession player for Boston already

paula deen may be satan you guys

dunno the context here but seems accurate.

Samyy

I really wish fancystats were recorded for AHL games :(

I'm curious about Nylander's effect on the control of play, I know Pastrnak has been a strong possession player for Boston already

dunno the context here but seems accurate.

Well he was a very strong possession player for Sweden if I recall correctly, but the Marlies are generally a very bad possession team overall, seem to be getting outshot less lately...but it hasn't been good.

Razorskin

----- ------
McGuire's encyclopedic and obsessive knowledge of all things hockey will never cease to simultaneously creepy me out and amaze me.

zOeraeZ.gif

zroid

Banned
Well he was a very strong possession player for Sweden if I recall correctly, but the Marlies are generally a very bad possession team overall, seem to be getting outshot less lately...but it hasn't been good.

yeah that in particular is why I think the info might be valuable, since there's potentially a lot of room for the team to improve while he's on the ice. ah well.

Can you get more blantant? FFS
That was pretty stupid to come in like that when a fight is happening, came out of nowhere and close to blind sided him.
Yeah maybe me won't since they don't seem to think it was a fight but he was third man in and a dumbass. Glad to see we haven't matured at all with playoffs right around the corner.

zroid

Banned
looool this Carlyle commentary by NBC

A++++++++

god I hope GMs actually believe this, I can't wait for him to get a new job

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have so many guys on the Dogs that could be in the NHL right now, it's refreshing. I don't think I've ever seen depth like this throughout the Habs since I've been watching hockey.

zroid

Banned
Can y'all fill in a brotha not near a TV right now? :eek:

same old shit espoused by Kypreos and co. daily, Carlyle "held the Leafs together" and their current situation shows how great a head coach he really is.

Babcock wants to get paid but he probably realizes he's not going to turn the Leafs around any time soon so he's better off in his current situation

Lol Kunitz

Can y'all fill in a brotha not near a TV right now? :eek:

Just your typical Toronto needs a coach and Babs could be it, but that he won't be able to come into Toronto and turn it around for a couple years and that is current situation is probably way better than going somewhere else.

ZIDS!!!!

Those right handed shots are on fire!

Interesting Fact: Zids had 4 goals this year before he was traded, he now has 3 more since being traded.

:lol

Pens getting Embarrassed. Damn The Pens are just awful without Malkin or Sid. Like how we are without Price I guess

Edit: oh Sid is playing?... Nvm

zroid

Banned
I keep forgetting Winnik is on the Pens now. He's been a pretty good depth guy for them based on the numbers.

decent production too (in a small sample): 1.60 P/60

Razorskin

----- ------
http://www.tsn.ca/sens-coach-my-priest-told-me-to-start-hammond-1.231640
Now, however, Hammond may be getting commendations from a higher power.
Senators head coach Dave Cameron said Sunday that he received advice to start Hammond against the Flyers on Sunday night from, of all people, his priest.
“I went to church last night and I wasn’t inside in the church and the priest comes running up to me says: 'You have to start the young fella! you have to start the young fella!” Cameron told reporters.
"'Father, thank you,' I said. 'I think I'm gonna,'" Cameron continued.

:lol

Top Bottom