• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Soda will eat your insides out and is horrible.

Says the ex meth addict.

Congratulations on us winning the game, Ducks-age. We literally skated on the ice and completed all those amazing passes.

<3 Avs-age, always good to play along with.

Another day, another loss, another step closer to getting pushed out of playoff contention. So glad we're experiencing our own Toronto style collapse, it's been so much fun! And to think we were in such a good position for a playoff spot but have failed to get points in like 6 of our last 8 while everyone else around us (except the Pens) are playing pretty good hockey. Drive for 9th continues on Sunday!

Screw this team right now...

Edit: and of course the team keeps saying they are playing well, yeah you can play well guys, but if you don't win or get points, it doesn't matter!

zroid

Banned
PmazzMt.png

&#8220;I am happy to have signed with the Maple Leafs. I am still young, playing in the NHL is my dream,&#8221; Soshnikov told Atlant&#8217;s official site commenting the news. &#8220;I want to progress as a player, the financial side isn&#8217;t important to me, I want to play against the best players in the world.&#8221;

&#8220;There were other teams interested in me,&#8221; he told Atlant&#8217;s official site. &#8220;But I picked Toronto because I know how much hockey is popular there, and their fans are great. I know that I may have to play in the AHL first. No one promised me a spot in the roster. I know where I&#8217;m going, if I&#8217;ll have to play in the AHL, I&#8217;ll play there.&#8221;

zroid

Banned
Records this season when rested while facing a tired team, and tired while facing a rested team

CAoUnwLWAAA6-WQ.jpg

also note that LA has FOUR more rested games to play. be afraid, Calgary/Winnipeg.

Toronto and Florida, you guys better beat Ottawa and the Bruins tonight.

Oh, and the Jets and Yotes need to beat the Pens and Caps, that would make up for a horrible last two days, but knowing how things are going, all those teams will win today and then we'll get crushed by the Blues tomorrow.

Yawnier

Banned
Toronto and Florida, you guys better beat Ottawa and the Bruins tonight.

Oh, and the Jets and Yotes need to beat the Pens and Caps, that would make up for a horrible last two days, but knowing how things are going, all those teams will win today and then we'll get crushed by the Blues tomorrow.

Leafs and Yotes are both definitely going to lose tonight

Super Bold Prediction

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs and Yotes are both definitely going to lose tonight

Super Bold Prediction

You prediction wasn't bold, it was italicized

Also leafs strategy is flawless

@jonasTSN1050: RT @markhmasters: Peter Horachek says Leafs won't watch any extra film on Andrew Hammond, but adds "we are having hamburgers for our pre-game meal"

zroid

Banned
You prediction wasn't bold, it was italicized

Also leafs strategy is flawless

@jonasTSN1050: RT @markhmasters: Peter Horachek says Leafs won't watch any extra film on Andrew Hammond, but adds "we are having hamburgers for our pre-game meal"

:lol

RC

Banned
It's hard to even know what "nerd" means anymore. Comic book movies are the most popular shit in the world now.

I miss the days when you could make fun of people just because they were different.
Now we don't bully anyone and encourage those things that make us different. It's sickening.

RC

Banned
The last person who said something like this to me would piss and moan daily on his facebook about how some girl broke his heart. I don't buy it RC. Deep down someone has hurt you.

If by someone you mean a stripper, and by hurt you mean took all my money, than yes.

Top Bottom