• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pepsi just has this weird taste to me, like it's too concentrated with sugar or something. Even Diet Pepsi gives me that after taste. It's all about Coke Zero.

What is a "pop?"
2012-11-09-Screenshot20121109at3.05.00PM.png
I love the representation of the South in this thing.

I visited my half sister a couple years ago in Kansas and everyone there called soft drinks, pop. I laughed.

Now I'm going to visit Boston and ask how they pronounce chowder. Visit the South and ask why Sprite is called coke.

Water and pop is pretty much what I drink most of the time. Haven't had pop in two years, don't miss it.

Yeah, I feel like its really easy to cut out of your diet if you just start drinking a lot of water. Cold water tastes good as hell and it's essential for us - we sure got lucky with that one

Water is the best. If you drink it regularly, pop tastes funny in a bad way.

I will say, the really off chance when I do get a coke with a meal, I kind of crave it later. Water, coffee, and beer.

I just heard about this beer and I'm going to try it when I get a chance - http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/11757/

My buddy got me an oatmeal stout about a year ago and got me hooked on non-shitty beers. Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin or Revolution Anti-Hero are so delicious - has anyone had those? Lagunitas is back in Chicago, but were based originally in SoCal for quite a bit

I will say, the really off chance when I do get a coke with a meal, I kind of crave it later. Water, coffee, and beer.

I just heard about this beer and I'm going to try it when I get a chance - http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/11757/

My buddy got me an oatmeal stout about a year ago and got me hooked on non-shitty beers. Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin or Revolution Anti-Hero are so delicious - has anyone had those? Lagunitas is back in Chicago, but were based originally in SoCal for quite a bit

Lagunitas is pretty good, visited their brewery, I think they've always been NorCal (from what I heard on their tour, I might have been drunk though)

If you ever visit Petaluma/Santa Rosa, give Russian River a try, Lagunitas is there too.

Top Bottom