• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Well, London Knights played their last game and Marner has topped out with 126 points.

The Otters have 2 games to play, both this weekend. Strome sits at 121, McDavid 118.

8 points in 2 games probably isn't happening for McDavid, but Strome could definitely get 5.

Lagunitas is pretty good, visited their brewery, I think they've always been NorCal (from what I heard on their tour, I might have been drunk though)

If you ever visit Petaluma/Santa Rosa, give Russian River a try, Lagunitas is there too.

You're right, I don't know why I said SoCal. I'll have to check out Russian River, I'll see if Binnys has anything around here. The selection of micro-brews at Binnys is ridiculous(ly awesome)

Quick

Banned
I'm currently having a bit of a relapse and consuming pop more regularly again. I'm trying to reel back to occasional consumption again.

I cut out pop for a good chunk of last year, with the occasional bottle (710ml or lower) or can. I don't ever go over two cans or a bottle in a day.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm currently having a bit of a relapse and consuming pop more regularly again. I'm trying to reel back to occasional consumption again.

I cut out pop for a good chunk of last year, with the occasional bottle (710ml or lower) or can. I don't ever go over two cans or a bottle in a day.

I was cutting back for a while, but I've been drinking more if it lately for some reason. The biggest problem is I haven't found anything else that goes so well with dinner.

Then when I'm finished dinner, I'll pour another glass because I'm still thirsty, and I generally snack a lot throughout the day/night and need something to wash all that down with. Need to get into the habit of grabbing a water bottle instead of an afterthought.

Quick

Banned
I was cutting back for a while, but I've been drinking more if it lately for some reason. The biggest problem is I haven't found anything else that goes so well with dinner.

Then when I'm finished dinner, I'll pour another glass because I'm still thirsty, and I generally snack a lot throughout the day/night and need something to wash all that down with. Need to get into the habit of grabbing a water bottle instead of an afterthought.

Water bottle's been handy for sure. I always have it with me.

Old habits just like to creep back every once in a while.

You're right, I don't know why I said SoCal. I'll have to check out Russian River, I'll see if Binnys has anything around here. The selection of micro-brews at Binnys is ridiculous(ly awesome)

Maybe thinking of Stone Brewing, Co.? They're in San Marcos near San Diego. Good IPAs.

In Orange County there's a few good ones, I like Bootleggers and Bottle Logic.

Maybe thinking of Stone Brewing, Co.? They're in San Marcos near San Diego. Good IPAs.

In Orange County there's a few good ones, I like Bootleggers and Bottle Logic.

I've seen the Stone Brewing stuff around a lot, I don't remember if I tried any of it though. I'm going to hit up Binnys and try a lot of random stuff, they usually have a nice selection of beer from other regions outside of the Midwest too

goMFXTl.jpg

Duuuuuuucks

RC

Banned
As a birthday present, can y'all just just post pics of slutty tattooed chicks tommorw?

Aftee we lose to LA tommorw I'm going to need a pick me up.

Speaking of, getting out to my first game since January tomorrow. I've really missed the warm, supportive, family atmosphere 20,000 of the kindest people in California create every time the puck drops. Food for the soul.

Clydefrog

Speaking of, getting out to my first game since January tomorrow. I've really missed the warm, supportive, family atmosphere 20,000 of the kindest people in California create every time the puck drops. Food for the soul.

Nice!! I haven't been to a 2015 game yet. Take some good pics of that Luc statue in the beautiful socal sunshine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love love love Bonnie Rotten. I'd wife that bitch.

Speaking of which, I'm a non condom ude. So lots of close situtions in my life.

oh god I couldn't live with the constant pregnancy scares

Top Bottom