• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Yawnier

Banned
Why on earth are all these Euro leafs taking so many penalties? This is why you stick to good old ontario kids and Uncle Leo.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ignore all the other shit and call that.

If Subban had tackled Pavelski and laid on top of him he would have gotten a penalty.

Ignore all the other shit and call that.

If Subban had tackled Pavelski and laid on top of him he would have gotten a penalty.

I think the refs are playing some weird balancing game here. They are allowing some crazy stuff and calling other little things. It does seem a bit arbitrary.

calder

Jets win!!

Huge two points big win etc etc. caps were all over them early, some great saves from pavs. Can't believe he's got 4 wins in a row and a shutout.

Well . . . Nemo is keeping them alive but if the Sharks offense can't score then they fucked up. Habs are definitely out playing them here. But it is nice to see the Sharks at least trying.

Another two points for Winnipeg is in the book! We get further ahead of the Kings and keep up with Minnesota.

Now to see if the Sens can hold on to their lead, especially now that Boston will at least have a point more than Ottawa.

zroid

Banned
every time I watch the Canes it just amazes me they have as few points as they do based on their play

usually a sign a team has gotten some shitty ass goaltending

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Truck-Dancing-gif.gif

Ah well. Nice to see them at least put out an effort. And nice to see them pull out Nemo early to give a decent long chance with 6 skaters out there.

Go Wild!

Dang it Toronto, SOMEONE BEAT THE STUPID SENS!!! At least Washington lost and Boston lost though they still got one point. So come on Yotes!

The Coyotes outshooting the Penguins 13-3, did I wake up in another dimension?

Pens are playing worse than us right now which is sad. We are the two teams in playoff positions who are struggling and could fall out.

Top Bottom