• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
fnK25jy.png

Sportsnet is carrying the Otters vs IceDogs game tomorrow. Gonna be good.

(McDavid is 4 pts back of Strome btw, not Marner)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Why does the feed from Rexall Place look like a game from the 1980s? Is Edmonton perpetually stuck there trying to relive the glory years?

Why does the feed from Rexall Place look like a game from the 1980s? Is Edmonton perpetually stuck there trying to relive the glory years?

Hey we still have the old boys club running the team, it would make sense for the camera crew to be from the "good old days."

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings lose and Vancouver, Calgary, and Winnipeg all get points to pull ahead of them in the standings? And the Ducks beat our greatest rivals, The Colorado Avalanches?

A perfect 24 hours right there.

Yawnier

Banned
AXv1HSQ.png

fuck yeah~

It is actually nice for once seeing some of the young guys on the farm like Nylander, Brown, Loov do a lot of the heavy lifting for the marlies this season too instead of relying on Career AHLer grinders way too much like in years past. (Dallas Eakins)

zroid

Banned
It is actually nice for once seeing some of the young guys on the farm like Nylander, Brown, Loov do a lot of the heavy lifting for the marlies this season too instead of relying on Career AHLer grinders way too much like in years past. (Dallas Eakins)

Yep. I think Dubas being effectively the GM of the Marlies has definitely had an impact. I'm not really sure how good of a job Gord Dineen is doing (apparently their special teams are atrocious), but Dubas is probably pretty hands-on with their player usage and such.

Anyways, with all of the late season additions to the Marlies roster (Brennan and Leipsic in particular), it's likely they will hold onto their playoff spot. Good for them.

I'm looking back at that 2005 Drafting Video for Price. Pierre was dead, fucking wrong. But I don't think anyone could of predicted this. Our Next Game is Nashville,should be a fun one.

:)

MacAttack

After going 8-1-1 in their previous 10 games, the Bruins are 0-2-2 over the last four games.

With only two games remaining against non contenders, and considering how Ottawa is playing, I don't like Bostons chances of making the playoffs.

zroid

Banned
He's no Andrew Hammond.

What's the Jennings race looking like now? I wonder if Price's GAA can outweigh Tokarski's.

Oh wait, Tokarski would have to play a certain amount of games anyway.

I forgot that award was still a thing. It's kind of a pointless award...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He's no Andrew Hammond.

What's the Jennings race looking like now? I wonder if Price's GAA can outweigh Tokarski's.

Oh wait, Tokarski would have to play a certain amount of games anyway.

I wonder if there's a way to track the Jennings. The Rangers are probably up there in that race.

Also, if Sports Club Stats is to be believed, it's possible for the Ducks to officially clinch a playoff spot tomorrow if they can take a single point from the Rangers. It's also possible for the Rangers and Canadiens to clinch as soon as Tuesday.

EDIT: Wait, the Jennings is just straight up the team with the fewest goals against? Why did I think it was more complicated than that? If that's the case, then it comes down to the Habs, Rangers, and Blackhawks.

Top Bottom