• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Razorskin

----- ------
Ov3Ivey.gif

I got cakebossed tonight, a friend of a friend had a Red Wings hat, at first I was talking shit, but then it turned into a conversation on how we respected eachother's team and fanbase, so I apologize to fellow Avalanche fans. I did however talk about my lack of respect for Minnesota, so there's that at least.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So Leafs are 7 points back of Edmonton for third last. Edmonton has 10 games left...

Do you believe in miracles?

...oh wait you don't? Nevermind then. :(

Duchene supports 3 on 3 overtime, well of course he does, I bet Barrie, MacKinnon and Johnson do as well, they're all very fast. I was a critic of 3 on 3 before, but I really wouldn't mind seeing it just for those guys.

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia 2.. Wow this is hot garbage, the characters are so so fucking bad. This is one the cases of a game not
needing a sequel.

Yawnier

Banned
It feels like a slap in the face to the fans of the original

The Main Character is Sword Art Online Bad.

Monster system and the pacing in ToS2 is also awful. Voice acting is so blechhhh too.

The main Character is even more intolerable than Asbel Lhant from Graces f but at least that game has an excellent battle system to make up for it.

zroid

Banned
I will defend Graces to the death because of that battle system!

I haven't been following the new Tales game, but I hope it's similar.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
He's not a very good goalie that was putting up unsustainable numbers and is already regressing.

Sens should go back to Lehner when he's ready. Every goalie goes through bad stretches (especially when they're young) and Lehner's numbers are otherwise great.

If Lehner was playing last night, the Sens probably lose. He hasn't been good this season, very shaky and let's in back breaking goals at the worst time.

Yawnier

Banned
I will defend Graces to the death because of that battle system!

I haven't been following the new Tales game, but I hope it's similar.

Honestly aside from a few characters (Asbel, and sometimes Cheria and Pascal) and parts of the story I found Graces f to be a pretty good game. Not as great as ToS1 but still good. It has one of the best RPG battle sytems ever, a ton of post game and side content (way more than Xillia), etc. Its soundtrack sucks for a Tales games though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With family last night, and my uncle went on a crazy rant on Price and how him taking that selfie with that kid shows how much character and class he has unlike European and American players. Basically my uncle is Don Cherry.

Also

The gap between Carey Price and the next best goalie's save % is as big as the gap between 2nd best and 16th best.
God.

zroid

Banned
Honestly aside from a few characters (Asbel, and sometimes Cheria and Pascal) and parts of the story I found Graces f to be a pretty good game. Not as great as ToS1 but still good. It has one of the best RPG battle sytems ever, a ton of post game and side content (way more than Xillia), etc. Its soundtrack sucks for a Tales games though.

yeah and it's not like the other Tales games have particularly good stories/characters either. Some have their moments. The mechanics are the best thing about the series, and Graces is the best refinement of those mechanics IMO.

Cake Boss

Banned
He's not a very good goalie that was putting up unsustainable numbers and is already regressing.

Sens should go back to Lehner when he's ready. Every goalie goes through bad stretches (especially when they're young) and Lehner's numbers are otherwise great.

You have no idea what you're talking bout.

Stick to the laffs.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I feel genuinely sorry for anybody left on the Kings' schedule. They're going to stop at nothing to get into the playoffs, including potentially ending careers. Just ask the Sharks.

Top Bottom