• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That goddamn post....! >:/

Anti tank weapon!
dragon1_6germanantitankrifle%20(1).jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Why the fuck is Dave Cameron in love with Gryba?

Someone needs to kick his ass for always playing him.

ShaneB

Meh win. That third period almost put me to sleep, what a bore. Lucky to get that 3rd and 4th goal on the Canes awful defensive play.

Stasis

Sam & Joe really pushing for the NHL to look at that ugly Buff crosscheck on Miller's neck. I haven't heard Joe that pissed all season, they're usually pretty neutral.

I hope they do, but nothing will come of it since Miller seems to be fine for the moment.

edit: Can't find a gif yet, but here's a vid of it: http://streamable.com/rzly

GSG Flash

Mrazek decided to go all God-tier tonight :(

Sens deserve atleast a goal or two, they're dominating.

GSG Flash

Detroit getting outshot 31-10? What the hell are they doing?

Sens are dominating the game and it helps that the Wings have been a bit undisciplined, but Mrazek has pretty much been a God in the net.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't seen a Fast and the Furious movie since the second one. Can't say I feel like I'm missing out.

Foggy

Cool to see the Jackets on this goofy ass win streak. What a shit year, but I'm really loving this crew they've assembled. It's a shame some of these forwards have to go, but they need a bona fide top 4 defenseman in the off-season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cool to see the Jackets on this goofy ass win streak. What a shit year, but I'm really loving this crew they've assembled. It's a shame some of these forwards have to go, but they need a bona fide top 4 defenseman in the off-season.

Dion Phaneuf!

Do do do do doooo

Dion Phaneuf!

Do do do doooooo

Dion Phaneuf!

Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do dooo do

Need a Top 4 Defenceman? Boy do we have a Deal for you!

Emelin!

Top Bottom