• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

calder

Wait a minute, I was just on Rap Genius researching something (something 100% work related you can be sure of that) and I randomly looked up "Bitches Ain't Shit". I had no idea the entire first verse was about Eazy-E! I obviously never thought too hard about it, but I just assumed Dre dissed Eazy at the beginning and then transitioned into a heartfelt 'fuck you' to the titular bitch who ain't shit.

Messing with third person pronouns in a narrative always messes me up, you should have seen me struggle reading Ann Leckie's "Ancillary Justice. Great scifi book.

zroid

Banned
Wait what

apparently that Russian scout who works for the Leafs (the guy who found us Soshnikov) is actaually the father of Vladislav Namestnikov

Namestnikov will be playing in Toronto tonight. That's kinda cool.

TUSR

Banned
Wait what

apparently that Russian scout who works for the Leafs (the guy who found us Soshnikov) is actaually the father of Vladislav Namestnikov

Namestnikov will be playing in Toronto tonight. That's kinda cool.
That's a whole lot of communism in one post.

Wait a minute, I was just on Rap Genius researching something (something 100% work related you can be sure of that) and I randomly looked up "Bitches Ain't Shit". I had no idea the entire first verse was about Eazy-E! I obviously never thought too hard about it, but I just assumed Dre dissed Eazy at the beginning and then transitioned into a heartfelt 'fuck you' to the titular bitch who ain't shit.

Weird I was just going to post the same thing

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHL scheduling got really lucky/awesome these days

Florida/Boston
Ottawa/Detroit
Vancouver/Perds

Leafs/Sabres

Sanjuro

Time for hockey.

WEde6V0.jpg

iLLmAtlc

Just noticed Carolina is #2 in the league in Fenwick close since Jan 1 2015. With the firepower they have, watch out next year folks.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

Messing with third person pronouns in a narrative always messes me up, you should have seen me struggle reading Ann Leckie's "Ancillary Justice. Great scifi book.

this whole post is just great

Welp, do or die time, suicide.gif is ready to go!

Edit: WHAT!!! Datsyuk and Sheahan both out!! Weiss and Cleary in!!!

Screw it, better just post it now.

Tk3gc.gif

The Clearyoffs are going to be great.

If the Clearyoffs are 9th place, then yeah, they will be spectacular.

Dang it, 2 guys who 20 minutes ago were going to play are out for 2 other guys, one who has been in Bab's dog house for forever and he doesn't trust to even play 5 minutes, and another who we gave a pity contract too for "loyalty" reasons.

On top of that this is a big game and we have failed to show up to big games this year. Maybe they'll surprise me but having Cleary in just takes everything away.

If the Clearyoffs are 9th place, then yeah, they will be spectacular.

Dang it, 2 guys who 20 minutes ago were going to play are out for 2 other guys, one who has been in Bab's dog house for forever and he doesn't trust to even play 5 minutes, and another who we gave a pity contract too for "loyalty" reasons.

On top of that this is a big game and we have failed to show up to big games this year. Maybe they'll surprise me but having Cleary in just takes everything away.

Cleary penalty shot in OT to win it.

Top Bottom