• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh my god this has the potential to be epic

MacKenzie's like "fuck this I played goalie in peewee"

Smiley90

Can they dress up TWO players as goalies? :lol MacKenzie&Upshall goalie tandem

Smiley90

I wonder what's up with Montoya. We'll see if he's seriously hurt and can even MAKE saves

Smiley90

Montoya is slow as fuck, wow

I hope he's not making his injury worse, he does NOT look healthy there

Smiley90

Montoya's just basically being a brick, not moving and giving Tallon time to call up SOMEONE who has goalie gear :lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why does a goalie have to be "eligible", why not allow any player into the spot that's on the team roster, like the NFL if two QB's go down.

Smiley90

Why does a goalie have to be "eligible", why not allow any player into the spot that's on the team roster, like the NFL if two QB's go down.

playing goalie is quite a bit different :lol

they're contemplating putting the goalie COACH in.

calder

Have to able to sign the goalie to a one game contract.

@DownGoesBrown: The Leafs are going to light up some bricklayer and it's going to cost them McDavid. I love hockey.

Monty is gutting this out, love that guy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 7m 7 minutes ago
#FlaPanthers video coach Tommy Cruz played goalie in junior hockey in South Florida and could be an emergency fill-in I've been told.

Smiley90

however this game ends, Montoya should get first star. Takes balls to go in goal while being hurt.

Oh I'm not suggesting goalie isn't one incredibly demanding job, just wondering why, in theory, they can't just suit up any available player.

They can, yes. But they're talking about the coach, who's not technically under contract.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not our night Leafs-GAF.

I hope Montoya isn't too badly hurt though. I almost hope the Leafs score a few more quick ones so they give up and get Montoya out of there.

Smiley90

He's suited up and ready . . . but I'm not sure they'll let him play.

Montoya is clearly injured and aggrevating his injury is NOT a good idea. Better to write off this game and have at least one healthy goaltender for a potential playoff race.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All 30 of the Panther fans that are at the game right now must be losing their mind

Top Bottom