• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol I'm not even watching the Canucks game and it's already 3-0? can we get Luongo back?

Yawnier

Banned
All it took was two injured goalies.

..... lol yep.

Not upset with how this win played out actually. This team is still fucking horrible and came very close to losing against a fringe playoff team that was basically without a healthy goalie for 15 minutes (only 1 goal scored on Montoya when he was barely moving in the crease).

Schedule over the next 10 games isn't easy either - Lightning, Blues, Islanders, Canucks, etc.

sounds like you put it up for too cheap brah

Probably just right. Desirable area of town, small ranch style that would be good for new families or empty nesters. Figured it would go quick but not that quick. Also had extremely motivated buyers.

Our listing never even had a chance to hit realtor.ca

manfestival

so why must bishop be the starter? I mean vasi sure is coming along quite nicely. Plus he is way more energetic when I see him at games.

Parch

Why is the Wild mascot a cat?
A Wild Cat? But not really.
A WILD animal born in the north woods of the Iron Range, Nordy was found skating the frozen lakes and ponds near Eveleth, MN. While no one truly knew what sort of Wild animal he is, it was clear that Nordy encompassed the true spirit of the Wild.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow Islanders

Lehtonen is trash

I eagerly await Ruff's post game comments

"Yes...that is that" - Dallas Commentator lmao

Top Bottom