• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

UflgsWC.gif

Wat?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pacioretty! From the guy I just bitched about!
Every time Patches scores I'm really happy, then I'm really sad because it means DD at Center for at least another 10 games. He tries to force that pass 15 times a game, this was just the one time it go through, but Therrien sees him as Lemieux out there.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Every time Patches scores I'm really happy, then I'm really sad because it means DD at Center for at least another 10 games. He tries to force that pass 15 times a game, this was just the one time it go through, but Therrien sees him as Lemieux out there.

Elite level scorer Pacioretty just wouldn't be the same without DD's help.

theosi

I never understood why therrien hasn't tried DD-Agally-Pac. It keeps his boy wonder on the first line with patches while getting bigger (and more skilled) down the middle. dd was alright on the wing from what i remember.

Red_Man

I never understood why therrien hasn't tried DD-Agally-Pac. It keeps his boy wonder on the first line with patches while getting bigger (and more skilled) down the middle. dd was alright on the wing from what i remember.
Because DD is Therriens illegible child who bitches about being on the wing, and AGally didn't produce at C for like 3 games so gotta move him to wing!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Because he's an idiot. Desharnais had some of his best games on the wing this season, but Montreal went a period without scoring at one point and he put him right back on the top line.

Anyone have Gilbert's fancy stats since Emelin's injury handy? He's looked so much better.

theosi

feel bad for eller. guy has probably been our best forward this trip. weird unintentional high stick and he's going to just keep getting shit on by everybody.

Red_Man

Can't even be mad with how badly the Kings killed us in the first. 1 point is a victory.

theosi

the best part is, when galchenyuk finally did get out there, he was out with pleks, who he has just absolutely awful chemistry with.

i dont understand this coach ever

Top Bottom