• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can see where you're coming from more clearly now. If this guy were made an example of, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Especially since he didn't immediately say "whoa, I'm sorry, that was a dumb joke and I didn't think anybody would even see it and I shouldn't have said it" like any of us would do if one of our dumb insulting joke posts actually got put on TV.

I wonder when Lupul messaged him, because if a grown adult challenged me to a fight like a 13 year old CoD player I'd be less willing to apologise.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wonder when Lupul messaged him, because if a grown adult challenged me to a fight like a 13 year old CoD player I'd be less willing to apologise.

Yeah that's what's throwing me off on this whole situation. Everybody has been acting like a child. I'm surprised Phaneuf himself threatened to sue rather than saying that his dad was going to sue.

To public figures. Go ahead and keep harassing people who don't get media coverage though.

I just wish people were nicer to each other online. I think all you guys are swell <3

I can see where you're coming from more clearly now. If this guy were made an example of, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Especially since he didn't immediately say "whoa, I'm sorry, that was a dumb joke and I didn't think anybody would even see it and I shouldn't have said it" like any of us would do if one of our dumb insulting joke posts actually got put on TV.

Haha, I actually just saw that he did apologize. Well maybe that'll be enough.

Whoa, hang on, what's this?

Edit: Double post, egg on my face.
B_P1_orW8AAFG-L.jpg:large

Surge

In 2000 the Blues came back from 5-0 down in the 3rd to win 6-5 in OT.

All these years later..it's time for revenge.

zroid

Banned
seriously though, is Sill really on the PP? I'm as pro-tank as anyone, but you don't have to make it THAT obvious...

especially with a 5 goal deficit, not like they're going to come back anyways

zroid

Banned
Is this what the Leafs Nation has been going through since Christmas?

Not really because back then fans were still hoping they'd win games.

Now all the UFAs have been shipped out and replaced with plugs like Eric Brewer and Zach Sill, so we're just cruising on the tank liner waiting for the lottery.

Also, good on Friedman for defending Kessel. One of the few guys in the Toronto media with some integrity.

zroid

Banned
If you discard his first 3 games, where he struggled, De La Rose has been a pretty good possession driver for the Habs. +1.6% since then, and he seems to be getting better the more he plays. He's going to be a solid piece of the future.

Top Bottom