• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Adams is a healthy scratch again.

based-1.gif

The nightmare is almost over.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
BGally deserved it after all that interference on the last shift.

Habs squeek out another due to a Price shutout.

calder

Aaaaaand, thank the sweet baby jesus the Jets win!

Team played a real solid game, defense looked ok without Buff in the first game, let's hope that continues. First line looked... ok without Little, let's hope he's back ASAfuckingP.

taejaclapqyjit.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

Team played a real solid game, defense looked ok without Buff in the first game, let's hope that continues. First line looked... ok without Little, let's hope he's back ASAfuckingP.

taejaclapqyjit.gif
im gonig to watch the pens game and cheer the fuck out of them and hope they stomp the kings, we need the help

fallout

taejaclapqyjit.gif
Needed that win so badly. So very, very badly. I know the Preds have been on a skid, but it still feels really good to see them step it up.

calder

im gonig to watch the pens game and cheer the fuck out of them and hope they stomp the kings, we need the help

I will too, but wow the out of town scoreboard has been awful to us the past week especially. Every team near us is down in the second period then scores 3 in the third to win in regulation, it's disgusting.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I will too, but wow the out of town scoreboard has been awful to us the past week especially. Every team near us is down in the second period then scores 3 in the third to win in regulation, it's disgusting.

ya we have not been given any help the past two weeks. We just have to win consistently we have a few games coming up with other rivals those need to be wins, and hopefully just a little help from the out of town scoreboard

Top Bottom