• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DLR is an animal. Ellers line was great tonight, and Petry is amazing. Going to get blackout for the Tampa game to ease the pain.

S4e9_penguins_clapping.gif

Thanks for delivering a win.

1324060680_penguin_fetches_newspaper.gif

Not in regulation, but I'll take it.

tumblr_mo96c3Aris1s2xab7o1_500.gif

Onto San Jose!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(Lose to San Jose please)

zroid

Banned
Strange article. The rumour was both teams were on different spectrum in terms of expectations. The Wings thought Phanuef was only worth Weiss and Smith while the Leafs thought he was worth their first rounder and/or top prospect in Mantha.
How "deep" could the trade talk have been if they weren't on the same page to begin with lol

That's probably an oversimplification, because salary retention became a factor at some point, and we don't know the exact timeline when that entered into negotiations. They might be able to compromise somewhere.

(FWIW I'm still opposed to retaining any salary, even a small amount, because of the 3 contract limit, and there's too much term left)

Wonder if we'll actually play a full 60 minute game today? Oh it's a Sunday afternoon game, then I guess I'll be happy with a 1 period that is good.

Wrong.

Look at those Boeing 747 jets at the side. They are needed for the downforce when he's skating 100miles on the ice.

tumblr_njzs80868w1seuz2eo1_400.gif

While Curtis got the the haircut you could set your watch to.

tumblr_l0xsierg291qbye7fo1_500.png

Good video though.

...alright, I will admit that Karlsson has some luscious locks.

Granlund has the best flow on the Wild but it's not that good.

B9IJDYcCYAEo3TU.jpg

Quick

Banned
I'm looking for protective padding to wear under my pants for when I'm playing hockey. Does such a thing exist? Alternatively, pants that already have padding that aren't full-on hockey pants and resemble track pants or something along those lines.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking for protective padding to wear under my pants for when I'm playing hockey. Does such a thing exist? Alternatively, pants that already have padding that aren't full-on hockey pants and resemble track pants or something along those lines.

hmmm, i don't think so? I just wear some underarmor under my pants.

I got a game my last game before playoffs. Time has flew by.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Robidas has been shut down for the season with a shoulder injury, will require surgery.

Means more Eric Brewer. :eek:

zroid

Banned
It's the Robidas Surgery Lottery. Which of his joints will require surgery next year?

betting on ankle

----

edit:

xiXZ6rt.png

ayy lmao

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
Yeesh MT @SWhyno: Kadri late for team meeting, so Peter Horachek sent him home. coach said Kadri available tomorrow "if I want him."

I'm really curious to see if he gets slammed in the media or not for this.

zroid

Banned
They should save Kadri's healthy scratch for when Leafs face Buffalo on Wednesday, and they might actually have a shot at winning with him in the lineup

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not sure how you let DST get the better of you as a professional athlete, but at least this will give Toronto media something to chew on for another two weeks.

Top Bottom