• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Deleted a bunch of inactive posters and updated this quickly. It'd be more accurate but the Hawks game is starting. I'm sure I'm still missing quite a few people and put a few on the wrong teams.

NHL-GAF Allegiance List

That's fantastic. Should toss into into future OP posts, might help to keep it updated if it's there.

ShaneB

medium.png

[*]Coldnoodle

<---

Entropia

No One Remembers
Deleted a bunch of inactive posters and updated this quickly. It'd be more accurate but the Hawks game is starting. I'm sure I'm still missing quite a few people and put a few on the wrong teams.

NHL-GAF Allegiance List

medium.png

• Syrinx

Oh, I see how it is.

That Walking Dead lottery commercial in which a women breaks of a finger of a zombie to scratch a ticket is great for the kids watching the Avalanche game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cam Talbot has been really sharp so far. We look really fast, too. It's actually gotten us into trouble a couple times, but if we can keep up the pace we should be alright.

Stasis

Nice list. So many fucking Leafs fans!

There are like 3-4 other Rangers dudes I see periodically. At least I think they are. Kingli or something... roflobear? Kinghenrik30 disappeared. And NYR but he said he actively avoids this thread.

Altitude commercials aren't fair because it reminds me that I don't have a Jimmy Johns available in Alaska :(

Jimmy Johns isn't that great. There's a place called Half Fast Subs in Boulder and it blows everything out of the water. They also have a "Strong Island" that will get you pretty messed up off one pitcher.

Altitude has some absolutely awful commercials.
Not only are the commercials terrible, they only have a few.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Catching up on 24 CH and I found this moment between Price and Tokarski in one of his losses to be pretty amusing

GClS4w9.gif

Chris R

Jimmy Johns isn't that great. There's a place called Half Fast Subs in Boulder and it blows everything out of the water. They also have a "Strong Island" that will get you pretty messed up off one pitcher.

It's better than Subway. I enjoy it. Kinda wish I had the chance to make it out to Boulder when I was visiting but I wasn't the only one setting the schedule of stuff to do :(

I have a friend who does medical transports in Aurora, he has some pretty good stories and he's only worked there for months.

I had to live there for about 5 months. I was in an apartment right across the street from the Children's Hospital. There was a driveby in that area right next to the Children's Hospital that ended up killing some 12 year old girl.

Fuck Aurora.

Top Bottom